Tiny POTC update

Iron Bess

It would be cool if we all got together, in our garb and stormed the theater-lol! What a sight that would be! We'd go to the El Captain theater in Hollywood. The famous movie theater that shows Disney movies only. Maybe I could persuade me friend Rob to get us in free-lol! :huh:

Several Pirates came in garb when the first film opened.

Quite a sight I must say!!! :)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure do wish I be close enough to watch em film it..Aye I think im going to do that..Wear pirate garb and invade the theaters..Can you imagine the newspaper headings around the U. S. " Pirates invade the theaters and in more ways than one!" That would be so funny.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Cool to hear, Bess. I just get tired of all the rumors on the net.. :: grumbles:: ready to skewer them.

Anyway... I hope they get who they want back. Would be cool to see Lee & Mackenzie back. Those 2 were just a riot! & of course, Love Murtog & Mullroy! Groves.. Gillette....

There are some of Barbossa's crew that were great. If Lee returns, have him do the diary again! That was great! & maybe Kiera... Orlando or Johnny... I think Johnny liked the cam last time! LOL...

Anyway... thanx for the info, Bess. Such a trooper- err, pirate.

Though, if by some act of God or Congress that there be possibilities... just being in the movie would be awesome. I know, silly me. Though, I was bound & determined to be in the local play of Treasure Island... but, I couldn't cause of a major accident at work I couldn't walk & was in some major pain through all of Dec So, I missed TI auditions. But I was able to see the show cause of a friend was in it. She knew how much I wanted to be in it. Gracious lady for the complimentary tickets.

So.. where I am getting with this? Well, again, if by some act of God, if there be some possibility, I prayed I could be in the sequel since I couldn't with TI from the accident. ::le sigh:: again, one can only hope, wish & pray... & knock on the wood of the Black Pearl.

Though... surprise me! I was really surprised with tCotBP... so, can't wait for the sequels.

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Cool to hear, Bess. I just get tired of all the rumors on the net.. :: grumbles:: ready to skewer them.

Anyway... I hope they get who they want back. Would be cool to see Lee & Mackenzie back. Those 2 were just a riot!

Mr Pintel, Lee, is already on board for the sequal.

There's one wish off yer list lass! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:huh:

Hahaha!!

*Pirates storming the El Captain*

I WOULD SO GO :huh:

Disney has it's limits though...

Small costumes, nothing huge and gaudy and NO weaponry of ANY kind not even rubber of plastic.

Just a heads up for whoever goes in garb. :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I've seen a poster for POTC2, not sure if its true. It said "The Pearl is back, and so is Jack" POTC2, The Legend of Devil's Throat.

None of that information is correct. :huh:

At this time the film only has a few working titles. :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Small costumes, nothing huge and gaudy and NO weaponry of ANY kind not even rubber of plastic.

Just a heads up for whoever goes in garb. :huh:

They must have changed that. Maybe just for the Sing alongs? I attended the "Evita" one, the one with Madonna and Antonio Banderas that is. Oh, my goodness, people went all out on costumes, BIG time! :huh:

Well, we shall see what happens.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Just a heads up for whoever goes in garb.    ;)

They must have changed that. Maybe just for the Sing alongs? I attended the "Evita" one, the one with Madonna and Antonio Banderas that is. Oh, my goodness, people went all out on costumes, BIG time! :unsure:

Well, we shall see what happens.

Since every single thing *Disney* (according to the CIA and FBI ) is now such a high profile terrorist target.... things have changed.

:ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I found the poster at http://www.adangio.com/portfolio.php

They actually have two of them. One is "The Legend of Devil's Throat" and the other is "Treasures of the Lost Abyss". I didn't figure they were accurate. Rumor mills are flyin though!

No hint about Twig? *pout* But then again, you did say all of Johnny's and Barbossa's crews are coming back! Yippie!

I found the poster at http://www.adangio.com/portfolio.php

They actually have two of them. One is "The Legend of Devil's Throat" and the other is "Treasures of the Lost Abyss". I didn't figure they were accurate. Rumor mills are flyin though!

No hint about Twig? *pout* But then again, you did say all of Johnny's and Barbossa's crews are coming back! Yippie!

That is what is on the sheets...

That they have already called the actors (Pintel and so fourth...) and that the non speaking crew members are all being asked back. Mostly because many are real saliors. which must mean....... :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

?????????????????????????? :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Which must mean that they will be out doint dome real sailing.

Which means they need SHIPS!!! :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I checked on those posters..From what i gathered this is an artist and he makes them based on what he hears..And I have heard they were toying with the name The Lost abyss..but he is using old pics so nothing new...LOL

Also..I think They should name it The Poesidon or The Black Pearl..And angelina Jolie could play the Captain of the Poesidon and Claim her ship superior and try to sink the Pearl..ROFL..Oh well just a thought..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I checked on those posters..From what i gathered this is an artist and he makes them based on what he hears..And I have heard they were toying with the name The Lost abyss..but he is using old pics so nothing new...LOL

Also..I think They should name it The Poesidon or The Black Pearl..And angelina Jolie could play the Captain of the Poesidon and Claim her ship superior and try to sink the Pearl..ROFL..Oh well just a thought..

Uuuuh...... :P

No.

:P

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR That be the news we be waiting fer!

Thanks a whole lot, that made me day :)

Well good then!!

Glad to lend a hand. :P

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I read in some article in which Geoffrey said he'd told them he thought it'ld be cool if he and Jack were after the same love and he would getit, leaving Jack going d*mn hahahaha :P

Typicle Rush humour, sounds great to me :)

hero.jpg

Are you sure Jack's crew is coming back? :P Cuz if they were, Marty would have said something. He posts often over at Crossing Blades.com.

According to production, they are asking the crews to return.

As I said before they may be calling in the order of importance. I'm not saying your friend is in no way important, I'm onlu saying they are calling the speaking parts first and then in an order on down the line.

If someone is not called back... that would be for a reason known to production. I'm awear of several folks who have already been notified but hey had small speaking parts so don't give up hope. :P

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif