Tiny POTC update

Iron Bess

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, well, maybe parts of the ship :ph34r:

I had to go back and read that again. I read it wrong.. ACK.

But still, the model I'm sure was pretty good size. Quite something to have!

If anyone is thinking of Christmas yet, add that to my list! I'm wondering if Santa Claus would help? I've been a very good pirate this year! *crossing fingers*

:rolleyes: ROTFLMAO!! ;)

Ooooh, that is fantastic, Bess! Jerry B has the model of the BP in the back yard.

I can just see it... kid next door....

"Daddy! DADDY! Mister B has a big black ship in his BACK YARD!"

No one else wants your job, huh, Bess? Makes it all the easier for you... well, in 1 way I guess. 1 less stress with all that you have already.

Ahhh.... so I heard that many items from the sets just... disappeared! :)

LOL.. think they will need security at the sets? ;) I know SEVERAL regts in His Majesty's service... close to the era. ;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

OK... also rather curious... what did Johnny take from PotC? I kow he's taken some items from each film he's been in... like Sleepy Hollow for instance, he got that device that held that criminal guy during the beginning scene with Christopher Lee... kinda looks like a torture device, I think it's a restraining device... anyone know what I am talking about? That & Johnny supposedly bought the gray old horse, Gunpowder.

Heaven forbit what Johnny got a hold of this time! Well.. besides keeping the gold teeth..

:rolleyes:

As I said before they may be calling in the order of importance. I'm not saying your friend is in no way important, I'm onlu saying they are calling the speaking parts first and then in an order on down the line.

Hello,

sadly, if I recall correctly, one of Barbossa's main crew lost a battle of his own and left this mortal coil by his own hand.... am I wrong? Grappel wasn't it? So sad, and I liked him in that and other parts!

Thanky for the info, Bess! Should tide us all over for a while. I realize what yer riskin', satisfyin' our greedy little fantype mouths. :lol: Do what you has to, leak what you can, an' we'll be happy little pirates.

Bruckheimer KEPT the ship!? NO FAIR! I played pirate ship EVERY DAY in my back yard when I was a kid and all I had were some stupid cardboard boxes. I demand that he DONATE the Black Pearl to me! :lol:

"Oh, never, never, never again,

If I live to be a hundred or a hundred and ten.

I fell to the ground and I couldn't get up

After drinking a pint of the Johnny Jump Up."

~"Johnny Jump Up" -Gaelic Storm

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."

-Sigmund Freud (on the Irish)

• 2 months later...

Hey, Elaina.

Umm.. :: Glances about:: Last I knew.. Bess is overly busy due to some unexpected issues.

Unfortunately, I haven't a clue where they are filming.

Giving it a shot, too?

:ph34r: