Tiny POTC update

Iron Bess

Nothing here that will threaten my well being around this place and it may be of interest to some of you swabs.

:rolleyes:

We are starting to move in the production company and the FGW building is filled to the gunnels with art work models and plans for Pirates 2.

A few of the cast have been asked to be ready for February shoot dates so.... looks like the tide is coming back in mates. :o

Yo Ho Ho

:o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing here that will threaten my well being around this place and it may be of interest to some of you swabs.

:rolleyes:

We are starting to move in the production company and the FGW building is filled to the gunnels with art work models and plans for Pirates 2.

A few of the cast have been asked to be ready for February shoot dates so.... looks like the tide is coming back in mates. :o

Yo Ho Ho

:o

Woo Hoo. Don't forget us Unemployed actor stunt type Pirates here in Houston. :o I can be SAG by cuttin' a check.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Will there be an open casting call or only SAG members will be used? Just curious. :lol:

I would think just SAG members however they are calling back most if not all of the original cast so they may have no need for more casting.

Both Jack's and Barbossa's crews are being called back.

:lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

This just in....

Orlando Blooms deal has closed as of today and he will be on board for both films, 2 and 3

:)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

So all the original members for both sequels? Is that what im hearing???

Well... you are sorta hearing that.

Everyone is willing and want's to participate.

Until the contracts are signed however... the tide is still out. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ah lassie, you be makin' me old heart swell with affection fer ye.

Ye didn't have t'tell us nuthin' and we would not have asked because of what happened earlier. But ye be a right staunch friend o'the pub fer sharin' with us.

I tips me hat t'ye. When we next gets together, the drinks are on me! B)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I love you, Bess. I wish, by all means and powers on earth, to be there with you, looking at that art and those plans for PotC 2 and 3. I just wish... I could work there for them!

Yeah... don't forget us unemployed actor or ARTIST-types in Los Angeles! *coughwheezemecough* B)

Kidding, but keep us posted anyway! We pyrates love news!

Captain Wolfy Wench

Ah lassie, you be makin' me old heart swell with affection fer ye.

Ye didn't have t'tell us nuthin' and we would not have asked because of what happened earlier. But ye be a right staunch friend o'the pub fer sharin' with us.

I tips me hat t'ye. When we next gets together, the drinks are on me! :o

(Doff'n me hat and bowing from the waist...)

Thank ye, thank ye.... I'll have a Vanillia Coke please wench. :lol:

This sort of info is harmless.

You should know what I be NOT Telling you!! :P:P:o

Oopsy! :unsure:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Iron Bess ye so dont know how me Imigination be running away with what ye not be tellin...*sighs*..But I so cant wait..that be the hardest part. And I almost have me hubby convinced that when the sequel comes out in the theaters to dress in pirate garb to attend its showing..so excited..Christine I wish you could go with us if we do..Well all of me brethren...can ye imagine the looks???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOUR NOT TELLING!

I know, you can't say. Your job is much more important! I'm just hoping that since they are filming both back to back, they are just as good as the first.

I'll just be happy when they say that Geoffrey has signed on the dotted line. And I'm hoping they will be bringing Michael Berry Jr.'s character, Twig back!

I've seen a poster for POTC2, not sure if its true. It said "The Pearl is back, and so is Jack" POTC2, The Legend of Devil's Throat.

It would be cool if we all got together, in our garb and stormed the theater-lol! What a sight that would be! We'd go to the El Captain theater in Hollywood. The famous movie theater that shows Disney movies only. Maybe I could persuade me friend Rob to get us in free-lol! :huh:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Lunch ye say? Well if'n I wear me fine frock coat, do I get a cameo appearance in the movie? :huh:

Rumba Rue

**The Cecil B. DeMille wannabe** :huh:

No Rumba.

Bad, BAD pirate!!! :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif