Bay Point Buccaneers

Bay Point Buccaneers news and announcements

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahoy all!!

We be the Bay Point Buccaneers. Our crew of misfits is full of the meanest, nicest, ugliest, cutest pirates you'll ever find on the Seven Seas. Our homeport is in the Lowcountry of South Carolina, an area steeped in pirate legends. The crew has performed at many corporate events and social functions from Miami, FLA to Wilmington, NC. Our shows include skits, sword play, live fire, games, and occational catering( the Buccaneer Boil and Palmetto Punch has become very popular). Feel free to contact us for your next event.

P.S. To all the pirate crews throughout our great country, we hope to find ourselves performing with you in the near future.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

The Bay Point Buccaneers just returned from a raid in Myrtle Beach SC this weekend. Olaf and Studley took over the Carolina Independant Auto Dealers Association annual bash at the Marriott and forced them into having fun. We stopped of in Georgetown SC and found an incredible pirate store called The Ship's Booty. They also offered boat cruises ranging from beach trips to pirate boardings. A wonderful old Carolina town!

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

Welcome aboard Broadside Betty and Firestorm Fergie!!!!

iiiiii.jpg

Thanks for the info, I'll mark it on the calendar. Are you going to try and make it? And do you know when the Harborwalk Fest is?

iiiiii.jpg

Ello ello ello.

Grendle's the name. I be a fair hand, can reef, steer, shoot and mend, but me navigation is not harmed by rum (which is to say, nothing could make it much worse). The maths ain't a worry, but the dang sextant won't line up right fer me.

I live in Plumbroke, Jawjuh, just a few leagues west o' Savannah. Pickins is slim here, bootywise. But I unnerstan there's rich marchants on the Headlands east o' here. :)

Captain Olaf? Has a nice ring to it. Kinda like my ears after a night out with Olaf, Studley and Roberto.

I welcome the opportunity to pirate with yer crewe, mates. Let's make it happen soon, if'n ye thinks ye can stand pyrating with a pirate from the Blackheart.

:huh:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Anytime Nigel!

The sooner the better!

It might be time to careen the Blackheart and the Phantom, and have us a party. Pyrates of the Coast style!!!!!!!!

iiiiii.jpg

Grendle,

You would make a fine addition to our crew!

We'll have to visit Pembroke soon, so's we can measure up our new helmsman.

Welcome Aboard!

iiiiii.jpg

Oh! To be captain o' this scuvy lot.

Better a Captain than a not.

Without me men should I dare.

To relieve a whench of underwear.

I dream of nights I have not.

Sitting with me crew that Hell begought.

"Taking a swig from the magic elixir I start the refrain"

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

The BPB's have a gig at the Farroll's resident this Sat. from 6 to 12. I need 2-3 pirates for this. Buzz for info.

iiiiii.jpg

Captain Grumby and crew!

It seems that Longarm has expressed interest in joinin' our mottley crew. What say you all?

iiiiii.jpg

I say here here, All others votes none oppose. welcome ye be Longarm We be given' ye the articles a soon a we figure out HOW TO WRITE.

Oh come on!

Bring em' along and we'll dress em' up as bilge rats to scurry about!

iiiiii.jpg

Kids always be welcome aboard the Phantom. However, with the storms abrewin' down in the Carrib our Saturday's festivity might be cancelled.

So we keep sailing lookin fer more fun.

Hey Portlando Pyrates!

Ya'll like what the weather guessers are saying?

Hurricane Charley is supposed to go over the Keys, through Orlando , and wind up in Hilton Head. Then we're going to get hit by Bonnie 24 hours after Charley goes through. At least I'll be surfing.

iiiiii.jpg