Bay Point Buccaneers

Stormy weather ahead me boys. Ya'll know what to do. don't get to wet buying yer grog. Ships all tightened up so don't worry. Two hurricanes won't blow us down.

Cheers to the light show. B)B)B)

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S OFFICAL OUR EVENT FOR THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN CANCELED. WE'RE TOLD IT WAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS HURRICANE COMIN' OUR WAY.

WE WILL PRESS ON TO THE NEXT ADVENTURE SOON TO COME.

CHEERS

The evil Hurricane Charley blew a leaf out of a tree on the north end of the island this morning!

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Congratulations go to two long time friends of the BPB's. They have joined our crazed crew and signed the articles.

Welcome Red Hat Jack & Smokin' Joe MacGee!

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

Now keep her straight, and no sleeping on your watch!

WELCOME ABOARD! :lol:

iiiiii.jpg

It's Friday and Cap'n has a hankerin' fer debauchery. Free the elixir, raise sail, Olaf is on the march again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey fellas:

The email Olaf sent to Ruttlebug ended up here at GraySail. Nice articles by the way, almost signed 'em myself.

Anyway, he doesn't really have a graysail email address. That was either a brain fart or an email address rewriting feature of these forums that I am totally unaware of.

In either case, you need to try that one again.

- Bloody

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

Thanks BB, are you guys thinking about going over to Georgetown for the Wooden Boat Fest?

iiiiii.jpg

Olaf and I successfully raided another birthday party for the Entrup's,

and found how evil some of those lil' salty pups can get! :lol:

iiiiii.jpg

Grendle, we got your package today, and everything looks in order. We set sail in the morning!

By the look of your walls in the photo, you might have more weapons than most of us.

Are you still going to Atlanta for DragonCon?

iiiiii.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We are still here. They keep tellin' us Hurricanes coming our way. I be thinkin' the Admiralty has gotten into the rum. So I Ain't Be Leaving. Besides Master Studley been breakin' his leg so he be drydocked fer awhile. Alas, here we sit wit a bottle o rum' and songs to keep us fer the nights to come.

• 3 weeks later...

Eye! mates. Captain Olaf took the best decorated booth for the King's Wharf this past weekend in the Annual Hilton Head Island Food Fest !!!!

Master Studley's Still broke but Tuesday we'll see if we can bring him back board ship. Cheers for now.

Arrr, the impendin' himmicane blew me plans for the Dragoncon right outer the water, blast me lights. Me belovered firstmate dinna want her #1 hatch-battener in the mountains when the cat was blowing across the yard. B)

When's the crew gunna clot down Hilton's Head way? I can make that, belike!

Grendle

PS. Studley, since when did a broke pin drydock yer tankard-hoister?

Oo, yar ...

I fergetted that this becomin' Sunday, the Alee Temple Shriners in Savanner are hostin' a Pyrate Poker Run for us two-wheeled pyrates. It starts at around 11 Sunday, Oct. 3rd at John's V-Twin in Savannah (just off Abercorn at Montgomery Crossroads) and ends at Alee Temple.

If'n ye be a biker pyrate, come on along. Me and me gang'll be gatherin' in Plumbroke at the Beep (Hwy. 280 at Hwy. 119 in Pembroke, Jawjuh) at 10 a.m. to parade on down.

If'n ye'd rather meet us on the road somewheres between Plum Broke and Savannah, call me to arrange a rendez vous at 912-653-4692 in the nighttime.

:lol:

Glad to hear you rollin' fer the crew. Meself going to be very busy this weekend (faimly in hospital)and besides I only sail them fore wheeled horses bout the land. Fly our colors and do us proud gendle. Cheers

Black's a colour now?

The pyrate poker run ride in Savannah is now rescheded for the 17th of October (same times and places for redez vous, savvy?). Open invite to two-wheeled pyrates, blast ye, or four. There be $5,000 in booty on the line fer the winnin' hand. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Bay Point Buccaneers be ralling the crew fer the PIP engagment any of me crew be welcome. How was the rally Grendle. Hope you did our intreped crew proud. We are about again after some teidious dealings with 'other world' but that season be over. We are off to swashbuckle again . Cheers to me crew.

• 1 month later...

Captain Olaf?? I guess once you master elixer you can master anything.

You seem low on wenches on this here vessel. I may know a wench who would join your scurvy crew, I've heard she has may talents and abilities. :ph34r:

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

• 7 months later...

Hello? Any BPB's around these days? Has anyone heard more info on Tybee Fest?

iiiiii.jpg

• 1 year later...

BPB forum removed, this (only) thread moved here (didn't want to trash the existing thread, therefore had to move it).

Nothing to see, carry on.

"You can just hang around outside all day tossing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters."