Keelhauling?

On'y think I's can take a single lash 'r two even? Me weather beaten hide can 'andle more 'n 'at!!! :)

well...Angus dear,

have you ever felt a true nautical cat?

37" overall.

13 " of handle leverage.

each tail is ended with a blood knot and a french seizing and is made of braided leather.

the tails leave a bruise where each knot hits at 1/2 force.

at full force,it takes the skin right off.

this is not a wussy army flogger.

but I did make the tails shorter that was average-don't want to kill anyone.

:ph34r:

My next cat with be a traditional death cat,with lead worked into each knot ,spanish inquisition style.

if yer ever in the area,I'd love to give you a few playful lashes and then ask ya again if you can take it full force.it would take a true accomplished whipping boy who gets it every night to have that thock o skin.

:)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Aye Capt. Weaver, an' ye other Lasses,

I pray ya donna take me bruther too seriously... 'e's lost more'n just 'is leg.... (iffn' ye be cetchin' me drift..... a wink is as goode as a nod to a blind bat, say no more- say no more....)

Tho I do believe he could take a few lashes from yer cat.... prolly even enjoy it.... but me thinks 'e would prefer some lashes from somat other...

:huh:

Royaliste, A party... Aye twould be a fine party... :ph34r:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye Lass,

Me thinks ye gots me bruther 'pegged' as it were...

Royalitse,

Growin' 'nuther mast, eh? :ph34r:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Yo, Captain Weaver! Looks to me like we have a couple a' sea dogs in need of discipline, eh? Ah, but you'd never know underneath this brusque vicious exterior, I am really quite the cuddlesome lass, more likely to make yeh dinner than make ya walk the plank.. but, hey, if it's a floggin' ya need...? :ph34r:

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"