The Juryrig news and announcements

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BloodyBuckets !

The Juryrig is a privateer crew organized under the International Fellowship of Royal Privateers. We are home ported out of the MD Renaissance Festival, and are likely to show up at any tempting event from Virginia to Maine. Some of the events we have been at this year include:

VA Ren Faire

Blackbeards Pirate Festival

Sterling Faire

PARF Celtic Fling

4th Annual Pyrates Royale Cruise

Upcoming Events

Tux Faire

Pennsic

MD Ren Faire

King Richards Faire

While the crew as a whole does not do re-enactments, myself and several others do on a individual basis. When not of plundering and pillaging most of the crew is can be found in the MD/PA/VA area, whith the rest in NY, RI and NH.

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

And, from what little I know, this Jury Rig crew is quite a bawdy bunch o' folk, who iffen you ever have the chance, have a stout or two with these folks. you will not regret it. forgetting it, perhaps, but not regretting it!

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

And, from what little I know, this Jury Rig crew is quite a bawdy bunch o' folk, who iffen you ever have the chance, have a stout or two with these folks. you will not regret it. forgetting it, perhaps, but not regretting it!

Can't wait to be an active part of the crew and fun!! :huh:

Thanks BloodyBuckets !

The Juryrig is a privateer crew organized under the International Fellowship of Royal Privateers. We are home ported out of the MD Renaissance Festival, and are likely to show up at any tempting event from Virginia to Maine. Some of the events we have been at this year include:

VA Ren Faire

Blackbeards Pirate Festival

Sterling Faire

PARF Celtic Fling

4th Annual Pyrates Royale Cruise

Upcoming Events

Tux Faire

Pennsic

MD Ren Faire

King Richards Faire

While the crew as a whole does not do re-enactments, myself and several others do on a individual basis. When not of plundering and pillaging most of the crew is can be found in the MD/PA/VA area, whith the rest in NY, RI and NH.

Perhaps we be needin' to call a parley between our two crews, bein' that we're cruisin' the same waters. :P

:P

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

Aye mateys - sorry for the delay in posting, but I was up with part of the crew causing michief on the Saco river in Maine this past weekend. :D

First of all let me welcome aboard the latest three crew members :D :

Blenderwench

Crimson Corsair

Moonshadow

I will be updating the website with your crew information this week before I head off to Pennsic. If you have received your packets from Lars :) please PM me with your Pin number

For opening day at MDRF we will probably have at least 8-10 members of the crew onsite - and we will be meeting at 1:45 with everyone else @ the White Hart. :lol:

:D Gute Morgan - We'll have to chat about that Parley over a pint - will you be at MDRF opening ?

That Is All !

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

Port Tortuga

:huh: Gute Morgan - We'll have to chat about that Parley over a pint - will you be at MDRF opening ?

That Is All !

That be unlikely, mate, as we be usin' all our powder and shot at PA Renfaire pirate weekend 21 August. Many of us have done MDRF many years in a row but not PA, so we've decided to sail north this time around. :huh:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

:D   Gute Morgan - We'll have to chat about that Parley over a pint - will you be at MDRF opening ?

That Is All !

That be unlikely, mate, as we be usin' all our powder and shot at PA Renfaire pirate weekend 21 August. Many of us have done MDRF many years in a row but not PA, so we've decided to sail north this time around. :D

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! You CAN do it......

MDRF opens the 28th....so 21st at PA, then 28th at MD.....we pirates get around ya know!!!

Can't wait to met ya. I'll be at PA's Pirate weekend!

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! You CAN do it......

MDRF opens the 28th....so 21st at PA, then 28th at MD.....we pirates get around ya know!!!

Can't wait to met ya. I'll be at PA's Pirate weekend!

But we poor pyrates will 'ave spent all our shot 'n' powder, not t' mention all our booty.

If'n ye plan on bein' at PA pyrate weekend on Saturday 21 Aug, we'll need t' identify a place t' meet. :lol:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Gute, I been suggestin' under PA Renfair that everyone meet at where else but the pirate ship so's we knows who all we 'ave. I 'aven't stated what time yet.

Havin' not been t' the PA Renfaire, I not be knowin' where the bloody pirate ship is. Is it inside the gate? I'm sure we can find it. Assumin' PA opens at 10, and allowin' time to get our bloody tickets (like a lunkheaded lubber, I was waitin' t' the last minute to get me tickets online, in case of rain, and assumin' they had a will call window--but, NOOOO, they have t' mail ye yer bleedin' tickets, so it be too damn late to get me tickets online), p'raps we should meet at the pirate ship at 10:30?

If'n any o' yuse Juryrig folks are gonna be at PA on 21 August, give us a time and we'd be proud t' meet up with ye!

:rolleyes:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Gute, I been suggestin' under PA Renfair that everyone meet at where else but the pirate ship so's we knows who all we 'ave.  I 'aven't stated what time yet.

Havin' not been t' the PA Renfaire, I not be knowin' where the bloody pirate ship is. Is it inside the gate? I'm sure we can find it. Assumin' PA opens at 10, and allowin' time to get our bloody tickets (like a lunkheaded lubber, I was waitin' t' the last minute to get me tickets online, in case of rain, and assumin' they had a will call window--but, NOOOO, they have t' mail ye yer bleedin' tickets, so it be too damn late to get me tickets online), p'raps we should meet at the pirate ship at 10:30?

If'n any o' yuse Juryrig folks are gonna be at PA on 21 August, give us a time and we'd be proud t' meet up with ye!

aye, can't make it till Sunday... but iffen you be there on Sunday, how about same place, at the OUTDOOR pub next to pyrate ship, at 1:00?

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Gute, didya think that Crispy 'n me would not wait for ye an' Black Bart???? Meetin' places should be posted in raids, which is wot I did...

Aye! I second that. Here's a tankard for good thinking!! :unsure:

I was a wee bit confused, me-self, reading the same topic and different meeting times/places on different threads....

ugh - think I just made meself dizzy all over again. I need to sit down for a wee moment.

aye, can't make it till Sunday... but iffen you be there on Sunday, how about same place, at the OUTDOOR pub next to pyrate ship, at 1:00?

Sorry, luv, we'll only be thar on Sunday.

But then I'm not suppos' t' be postin' meetin' place here, now, am I?

I been a baaaad boy. Which one a you wenches gonna spank me now? :unsure:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

only there on Sunday? That's when I will, but a bunch o people will be there Saturday and both days!

With driving up from Baltimore, not sure if we will be there promptly when the gates open.

only there on Sunday? That's when I will, but a bunch o people will be there Saturday and both days!

With driving up from Baltimore, not sure if we will be there promptly when the gates open.

Oops. Sorry. too much rum. Only thar on Saturday.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Ahoy, members of Juryrig. My name is Cutthroat Kate Wren, and I would like information about joining your crew. I am from southern New Jersey, but I work in Delaware County in Pennsylvania. Also, I hope to volunteer on the Kalmar Nyckel in Delaware in the fall.

I saw on this thread that you will be attending the PA Ren Faire on Saturday. Unfortunately, I cannot attend that day. However, I will be attending on Sunday. Will anyone from your crew be there then? If so, I would enjoy meeting with you. Your group sounds great!

Best Wishes,

Cutthroat Kate

Kate - I will be there at PARF on Sunday! A whole bunch of us will be... there is an entire thread on this under "raids" but the gist is...

Meet @ 1:00 at the outdoor pub behind the pyrate ship. The thread is discussing if we should have anything on our garb w/ distinguishing marks.... also, I have a pewter pin on my bodice that says "Blender Wench" - remember my name and you will be set!

OK, rest of the gang - there is so many discussions of meet-ups in so many various threads, I be gettin confused.

For the record, just started a thread to discuss the Pirate Invasion at the Maryland Renn Fest. Go there if ye be curious.

https://pyracy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2979

I'm BAACCCKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 10 days at Pennsic War I have anchored the ship off the Jersey Shore for the week so the Captain can get some R&R before MDRF opening on Sat. I will be leaving here in time to drop anchor in the Revel Grove parking lot by 9 AM.

I have much ships business to catch up on, so expect to hear alot from the Captain this week.

ALSO !!!!

2 New local crew members

Sir Nic is now Ships Engineer. Nic runs manages Thor's HAmmer and the House of Terror at MDRF.

"Kat" has signed on as ships Chirurgeon, and will work to make sure that evryone stays healthy and well (so we can pillage and plunder more !)

5 Days and Counting !!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

Port Tortuga

Welcome back, Capt'n! Have lots of fun stories for ya, will share my tales over a pint or two next weekend, but I am sure your adventures at Pennsic are FAR MORE ENTERTAINING!

I will be "official" mid-September.

Juryrig, aye??

Sounds like me kind o' crew. :huh:

be ye needin' another hand?

Ahhh, Marona, my wee one. You be meetin the crew this weekend, for sure!

Juryrig, aye??

Sounds like me kind o' crew. :lol:

be ye needin' another hand?

Aye if you are interested in signing on make sure ye catch me at MDRF for a introduction. White Hart :huh: is usually where we drop anchor for the day.

4 Days And Counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

Port Tortuga