Ebay - Look at this pirate! Arrrg!!!

'Twas lookin; fer plunder this morn and I came upon this. If ye has 850 doubloons to spare, ye can have your own 6 ft pirate fer protection :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3677135906

piratebarrel.jpg

Edited to add another:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3828905982&rd=1

piratebarrel2.jpg

I like the pirate swingin' on a rope..but the seller must have sold that one, I don't see it listed anywhere!

Anybody know where I can find a REAL pirate like the top photo? :lol:

Methinks thar be real one's all o'er the place!!..Just check ye're local 'crew roster'!!.....Aye! :o

HWRJeffAndJeffsm.JPG

*Correct me if I am wrong Capt. Gary* The photo was probably taken aboard The Royaliste somewhere near the Golden Gate bridge.....

Aye! Good use 'o a weather eye!!..'Tis aboard the Royaliste, off Belvedere Point, closer to the Sausalito waterfront, Angel Island in the background....From a 'Tales of the Seven Seas' event this time last year!.......Ah, yes..the scenery is of the finest kind!!.....

'Twas lookin; fer plunder this morn and I came upon this. If ye has 850 doubloons to spare, ye can have your own 6 ft pirate fer protection :ph34r:

piratebarrel.jpg

Is there something sticking out between that pirate's legs or are my eyes playing tricks on me? :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Is there something sticking out between that pirate's legs or are my eyes playing tricks on me? :lol:

:lol: Me thinks yer eyes be playin tricks! It be the back of the scarf!

Ye be correct lass, it does look like somethin' else :lol:

ROTDLMBAO!!!!!

Eye of the beholder darl'n, eye of the beholder!!

And if anyone around my area wants one of these they are sold not far from where I live.

Save on some shipping.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

ROTDLMBAO!!!!!

What are ye saying? That only I, Black Hearted Pearl, could interpret a scarf hanging directly below the center crease to be something less appropriate? :lol: Well, let me add to my interpretation....he not be jewish either. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

ROTDLMBAO!!!!!

What are ye saying? That only I, Black Hearted Pearl, could interpret a scarf hanging directly below the center crease to be something less appropriate? ;) Well, let me add to my interpretation....he not be jewish either. :lol:

Aye!!

Only you, Black Hearted Pearl would be a look'n on the high seas for non-jewish Pirates.

(It's all the swagger m'love, all in the swagger!!) :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

HEYYYY, i know this one! ;)

The pirate museum i went to a while back had two figures of him like that, live size.

I am on photo with one of them.

My dang scanner don't work since i've got XP, even the company that made it sent the wrong driver.

If i find a way to get the pic on my pc, i will upload it here :)

I thought he was pretty goodlooking too, but there was another one that looked a bit like Barbossa, that one was my favorite ;)

GOD i need to wake up! :lol:

The Barbossa one i talked about is right below the first pic you posted ROTFLMAO :lol:

But eh..he's dang good looking the bearded one isn't he?

I'd love to have him for my room that one ;)

hero.jpg

[Aye!!

Only you, Black Hearted Pearl would be a look'n on the high seas for non-jewish Pirates.

(It's all the swagger m'love, all in the swagger!!) B)

Jewish/non-Jewish.....me lass, I don't care what religion they be. I am Black Hearted Pearl who sails the seven seas and breaks all the blokes' hearts. B)

~Black Hearted Pearl