Girls Slumber Party

Christine

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*jumps from the closet and runs out to soak the back of William with her water gun as Christine gets him with the hose..* Why William Yer all wet..Runs away laughing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

<_< Stops laughing as she becomes ensnared in the rope..* Now William tis all in good CLEAN fun. I mean If I had Known ye wanted a bath I would have lent ye me soap..Roses it be..*laughing still*..Be good William..*Tries to squirm out of the ropes..* Sealegs get him...

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

*Capt. Morgan sits on the fighting top of a nearby anchored ship, rubbing his hands and laughing evilly at the mayhem he helped cause*

A-HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! My work here has only begun! Lovely lasses talking together is a fine time indeed, but to be sure, it can only get more fun when the ladies have a few lads to gang up on!

*Morgan is promptly smacked in the chest by a water balloon... he tumbles from his perch and into the drink, where he wades ashore...*

Blast! And me without my water cannon!

*Pulls a Super Soaker model 1580EX from under his frock coat, gives it a few pumps, and prepares for an aqua-battle*

:) :lol:<_<

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Now if only we was doing this all for real. It be a hot day here in Escondido. We should all head out to Camp Pendleton where Morgan be. It's by the ocean! :)

Anyway.....*climbs up on one of the floating chairs and lounges as water balloons are tossed back and forth over-head*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

*Morgan quickly performs a neatly-executed dive (i.e. a mad scramble to get the h#!! out of the way of the balloons, followed by a slip and fall with a belly-flop, into the pool), where he watches from under the water as the balloons impact on the surface... Morgan pops up, and sticks his tongue out at the would be female attackers* <_<

Christine Posted on Aug 2 2004, 01:57 PM

Now if only we was doing this all for real. It be a hot day here in Escondido. We should all head out to Camp Pendleton where Morgan be. It's by the ocean! 

Heck yeah! Its a wonderful 85 degrees here, and the surf is rolling in nicely! At least Camp Pendleton has some outstanding beaches! Uh, just watch out for the Marines storming ashore...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Siren waits for his head to pop up and squirts him with her super canon..*shooting him a superbly female smug smile and saunters to the far end of the pool with Christine*

*Stands on the chair with Christine..Water guns strapped everywhere. Watches William and Morgan..* Think they have had enough femal intelligence for one night?

*Morgan splutters and spits water in all directions... Morgan pulls a couple of water balloons outta the fridge, where they have been chilling for the past two hours, and launches them at Christine and Cap'n Siren... Morgan grins roguishly as he watches them sail through the air and strike their intended targets*

" S P L O O S H ! ! !"

Had enough?!? NO NAY NEVER!! AAARRRRRR!! <_<

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap! *glares at Morgan as the icy water drips all around* Alright, that does it! *grabs the bazooka water gun and begins firing away at Morgan*William, try anything and I'll soak you too.....*thinks for a minute* Oh, hell with it! *Soaks him too* LOL! <_<

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

* Lord that be cold..Dances about and watches christine shoot them..Sneaks off and grabs a bucket that had been sitting in the sun so it was nice and hot and tossed it so that it hit Capn Morgan and William in the cold pool..*arches brow with a wicked grin* Run Christine!!!!

WHAT?? I thought you said it was hot over Escondido way... was just tryin' to help out...

*grins roguishly again, and launches another ice water balloon*

*Morgan, struck in the head by a heaved water pail, crosses his eyes and sinks to the bottom of the pool...* <_<

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"Glub, glub, glub . . ."

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

<_<

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Giving a quick nod she races behind Christine to the house and locks the door and starts locking the windows on the lower floor That sun heated hot water must have been strong stuff to have a pirate sinking in the pool Wonder when he'll discover what the rapid temp change will do? <_<:lol:

Sorry I did not realize it was unclear till i reread it..I tossed the water not the bucket..ROFL