Girls Slumber Party

Christine

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bends over just as a pillow goes flying by.

Brings in about the only males allowed-- Jack Daniels, Jose Cuervo, and Captain Morgan..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

hmm I guess I will...I grew up on the bayou...Our house was one of two on 87 acres of swamp. And it was haunted. At night the water would turn on by itself in the middle of the night..things would break people could be heard fighting, a little girl in a long white nightgown could be seen walking the floors at night..And there was a man standing in my closet when I was about 8..He was blue and you could see through him. He was looking right at me..I did not sleep the whole night long...KK who is next

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

A friend of mine had a haunted house, the attic light was on all the time, someone swept the basement while humming, and the bathroom lock would SLOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY turn to open and then open to the room. They found out later that someone had killed himself in the attic.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

ohhh that is scary...When My mom remarried we moved to a small country town and rented a two stroy house. You could hear steps going up and down the stairs and we found a secret crawl space behind one of the walls..not in the attic but behind the wall that was freaky..we moved shortly afterwards.

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Whoa, scary stuff! Here's some stuff that either happened to me, family or friends:

My aunt was stationed in Hawaii during her army days. She had gotten married and had my cousin Josh out there. He was not even a year old when they moved to this one town house near Pearl Harbor. Okay, right there alone is a spooky area. Anyway, weird stuff would happen in the apartment, noises, footsteps, voices and such. It became clear tho that the ghosts did not like her husband. He was a jerk, that's actually being nice. He was horrible to her and my cousin. But things of his would go missing and stuff like that. But one thing in particular was quite creepy. One night my aunt and Todd were laying in bed, tired, but arguing. My cousin had a little music box in his room to help him sleep. They heard the music box stop and Josh started to cry. My aunt, who had been exhausted from a long day asked if he would go wind up the music box again. He started yelling at her. They both started arguing when they both were interupted by loud footsteps coming up the stairs. They both froze, afraid to move. Next sound was the music box playing again and Josh stopped crying. My aunt freaked, fearing something happened to him. Forgetting how afraid she was she ran into his room. He was fine, sound asleep in his crib while the music tinkled away.

I went to Hawaii when I was 13, took a cruise with my grandmother. Only one creepy thing I remember happening. My grandmother wanted to play bridge one night and I was too tired to do anything. Just wanted to stay in my room that night. She decided to leave her key and asked that I let her when she got back. So, I just hung out, reading. It was about an hour or so since she left when I heard a knock at the door. I figured she was back already and opened the door. No one was there. The hall was dark and empty, I did feel cold air tho. I freaked and closed the door. Turned on every light in the room and played my little radio. Not sure what happened, but it freaked me out big time!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

wow! that would scare the heck out of me! I've heard of protective ghosts before, but never anyone from first person. (shudders)

Someone I knew, knew a murderer. He grew up with him, and after high school grew apart. This guy, Rick had a thing for a married woman and used to call her. Eventually, he killed her by hanging her in the basement. Her husband found her hanging there, with skin and blood under her nails. They eventually found out who it was and he is in prison. However the house is another matter.

No one could ever stay in the house long. About every year, someone would buy it, but in a matter of months they would resell it. There were cold spots on the floors, especially in the basement. Lights would go off at the top of the stairs, thumps were heard on the floors, any rope in the basement would be knotted, door knobs twisted when no one else was home.

Eventually the house was torn down, and another business was put up in its place, after everyone decided to rezone it for non-house use. No word on whether its okay or not.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Nine times out of ten it wont be ok. I have read that if a death occurs and it is violent the violent energy is released and it will stay with the place sort of trapped. Some peeps dont believe it I do. I also know that images can be trapped in glass. or windows. I used to work for an autoparts store in a bad end of town. Before it was a parts house it was a drugstore and several peeps were killed inside it. There were cold spots always in the sotre..Things would be moved..Doors would be unlocked and there was an image of a mans face trapped in the back room window..It was horrible..The first time I saw it i got sick..bad sick and was shaking so hard I thought I was going to pass out..Then I got mad thinking the guys had played a trick on me cause I was young and the only female they had working there..but they all denied it and even went to check it out..now that was freaky

Sorry I,m late lasses. How about this own day while cleanin me house which is not haunted, but me son says he has seen a ghost. I heard as clear day if you were standing my me *hellow how are you?* Now me the person with an open mind says "I am fine . How are you?" THe voice says "Fine" Now what you say to that one. There was no one but me in the house at the time. I be thinkin is was me grandmum checkin up on me. We were really close. Now me Mums house I know is haunted. Me Dad has seen a women , me son has seen me grandfather once in while. Me all I have heard is noices and sometimes voices. THings have fallen over or have been placed in different place then were they were put. Otherwise nothing major has happened. As for the two figure HAve tried it, but never done to me. Can be fun.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Two fingered levitation..What is that? I have never heard of it..Before I had my house blessed the doors would open and slam closed..you would get a really evil feel late at night..And one time I woke up cause something grabbed my ankle..The next morning it was bruised..that very day I went to the church and had the Father dragged from a meeting to bless my house..I also got a special prayer..Says that it runs in family lines..Since my house has been blessed we dont get much of anything anymore..But occasionaly I see a man walking up and down the hall or you can hear music..And at night my daughter refuses to go to sleep with the guest room door open..The room is empty and faces her room..She says she sees eyes...I have yet to see them.

It's the light as a feather, stiff as a board thing. Anyone see the movie "The Craft"? Neve Campbell's character says, "you put your 2 fingers here." Fariuza Bulk, "Put your 2 fingers where?" *wiggles them together in a fingering motion* LOL! Anyway, interesting little game. Creepy too. Done it a few times and yes you can levitate the person. Creepy stuff-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Two fingered levitation..What is that?

It's an old slumber party game I played when I was a kid. One girl lies down on her back with arms crossed over her chest. two girls on each side and one at here head and feet place two fingers (middle and index) underneath her. everyone closes their eyes and a girls begins to chant "girl's name body is getting lighter. It's lighter than a <blank >(anything that's a little lighter than the girl lying down). and next girl repeats it and so on till you get the wear the girl who is prone weighs nothing.

Then starts a chant that the prone girl can be lifted up. That goes around and the group begins to lift the prone girl. Worked eveytime and with pretty hefty girls! sometime a couple of feet off the ground. Oh yea we did try and do it without the chanting and could budge even a lightweight like me. :)

That game and ouji boards were standard slumber party games. Ouji boards got pretty scary sometimes. I rmember one time starnge creaking sounds and cold air. Spooky! :o:lol:

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Ill give it a go..As for ouija boards..Forget it..I wont go with five inches of one..not now not ever..I have enough hauntings..

*Tosses pillow at christine..* That is for Drinking me choclate shake at the hot tub when me brother tossed me into the pool.

*sits down on the floor and rubs hands together..*I did try a seance once with some friends..All the candles blew out..needless to say there was also bad weather that night and my moms friend had to work nights..So already scared we all took turns reading a stephen king novel with all the lights out in the house but the living room..We scared ourselves silly that time.

As for ouija boards..Had a free day off from Track practice..We were all in the gym and some of the girls had the board and wanted to play..I felt funny so I moved to sit in the middle of the gym floor with Brenna a good friend of mine..We were talking and had a basketball sitting between us in the middle of the floor. It rolled out by itself..We got up and ran bleachers..