Crewe ChitChat

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the Black Heart crews table here at the pub be up for grabs soon huh!?!?!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

I think we all still check around here now and then, but now that we have our own forum for crewe biz, a lot of the discussion has shifted there...

-- Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Just to let you all know I finally put the photos from Disney Quest and from my visit to the Nassau Pirates museum up on my site:

http://www.pirates.admiralsarms.com/

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

still here capt....my back n feet are soooooo sore from standing.

cant blame people for turnin pirate!....too much work for nuttin the legal way.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Thank you Cinn for the birthday greeting!!! hugz!

and Silent, we are an all-service pirate crewe.... lesse... we have a band.... we do 'roving pirates' at events, we put on parties, this April we are puttng on a massive event with a dinner show, music, artists, etc for a bunch of CEO's, we do charity events... and we have become an amazing family. I suppose the better question is what don't we do. We are a group of people who enjoy pyracy, enjoy the company of others who like to dress up in garb, and go out and make people smile. And we keep creating new ways to do it.

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Silent Posted on Feb 21 2005, 12:03 AM

how would one join such a fine group of savys 

first you make a money order out to paisley.... that's spelled p a i s l e y ...

:D:D

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

how would one join such a fine group of savys

well first you would ignore Paisley..... :)

Actually your locale is going to be the problem. While you are welcome to chat with us and such, since we are getting more focused on performing and entertainment, it is important that those who are in the crewe are relatively local. We have a few folks who are still out of the southeast region, but are in the process of moving, but otherwise, we are a mostly South East crewe. Although, there are some folks we know up your way, and if you would like, I'll jab Capt Hurricane in the side to get him to help you contact them. :D

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

New Store for the crewe:

You're proud to be a pyrate... now show everyone...

Visit http://www.cafepress.com/thepyrates

and purchase everything often... Fill up our coffers with coin while filling your cabinets, drawers and home with wonderful fun things....

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Pyrates of the Coast, As usual, I still haven't gotten to me home port ta send in a bio, and pic. I haven't forgot my previous overtures to join yur crew. Some of you know me, but only by sight, way back in Seattle. I remain elusive, but not by choice. BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

To all of us who have vanished from this fair post I return to say hello to all our old friends here. Sorry I've been Away but we have begun to gear up for our busy season so I have had not had time to respond lately soo here I am.

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

we have two true busy seasons but as all you managers know when the business gets slow you cut you labor so you have to their job plus theirs. henceforth busier.

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

• 2 weeks later...

To all me crewe mates and special friends that have visited us here, Happy Easter!!!! Watch out fer dem tings calles Easter eggs. Me tinks dat dey be bunny dropping from dat Easter Bunny bloke. He be a big son of a buck. Me wonders if slow roasting or long marinating would tender 'imup a bit. As long as 'es been around, it must be a tough piece o meat.

Animal

:lol:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Watch out fer dem tings calles Easter eggs. Me tinks dat dey be bunny dropping from dat Easter Bunny bloke.

The little brown ones be "Smart Pills" (eat one and you will find out why, and then get smarter...... you won't be doing "that" again)

The large ones in different colors are ok to eat...... and the ones whraped in foil ... those be chocolate.....

Baked Bunnie in Rum sauce...... now that be good eating.... :lol: