Crewe ChitChat

Welcome aboard Maeven!

As fer all the boy-talk.......

That is just soooo wrong! :P I resemble those remarks!!! :P

OK....just stopped in fer a moment.....I be jumpin' ship again!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must refute the slanderous remarkes made by the "other" side of the crew. I for one am Olaf, simply Olad one who is what I say. If you don't believe me you can ask Maeven. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

:P:P:P:P:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

You don't have to type Olad, or Olaf, or whoever you are. You have the elixir and that's good enough for me. (hic).

-- The Captain...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

[

Tis true... the majority of the boys in the crewe are that way... much like you would expect wenches to be... like to toy with the other gender... Even as the Conscience, I can't keep them in line... takes about all I got to keep the Capt outta trouble....

So true, so true... she tells me I'm more than a handful...

Take it as you will... let the shots come as they may...

And you can take that as you will as well...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

[

Tis true... the majority of the boys in the crewe are that way... much like you would expect wenches to be... like to toy with the other gender...  Even as the Conscience, I can't keep them in line... takes about all I got to keep the Capt outta trouble....

So true, so true... she tells me I'm more than a handful...

Take it as you will... let the shots come as they may...

And you can take that as you will as well...

-- The Captain

:blink: aye, aye Captain!

Maeven, Scribe of The Blackheart

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

**comes up from the bilge, checking for leaks and general maintainence, and notices the decks vacant and as quiet as a ghost ship** Time fer on o me pattened wake up calls. **primes and powders six cannons and stes them off

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!

WAKEY WAKEY YA BUNCH O SLACKERS!!!!!!

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!!

PREPARE TO REPEL BOARDERS!!!!!!!!

Animal

:D

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Solid work Master at Arms. 'Bout time these bilge rats get a proper calling to muster. Now stand to mates... there's work to do... step lively now and get your morning rations from teh cook - today you get two hardtack, an extra helping of moldy salt beef and some fine Jamaican rum to wash it all down with ya. Now no talking back - or I'll send you off to the Doc for some of her medicine. Will make the breakfast seem like a four course meal in the king's palace it will. And I don't want to have to get Flogger involved. You know how she loves her work.

Get to work blackards... And I want to see some lively conversation about ship. Let's start with rumors about who is unable to pee this morning... I do see a trip to the Doc for that malady....

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Solid work Master at Arms. 'Bout time these bilge rats get a proper calling to muster. Now stand to mates... there's work to do... step lively now and get your morning rations from teh cook - today you get two hardtack, an extra helping of moldy salt beef and some fine Jamaican rum to wash it all down with ya. Now no talking back - or I'll send you off to the Doc for some of her medicine. Will make the breakfast seem like a four course meal in the king's palace it will. And I don't want to have to get Flogger involved. You know how she loves her work.

Get to work blackards... And I want to see some lively conversation about ship. Let's start with rumors about who is unable to pee this morning... I do see a trip to the Doc for that malady....

-- The Captain

Excuse me Captain, *trying best salute* If you were directing that rumor at me, my pluming works just fine thank you. As for you orders sir, what would you have me do?

Maven Scribe of The Blackheart

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Actually that was directed at me. I spent some time in Doc's big palace called the hopital this week. now i pee just fine, I just have to do it every 5 minutes. Glad to be back on board! :rolleyes:

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Captain sets the bait and the mice take the cheese. Even have those who's plumbing works just fine check in on that one.

Hhm, what new rumor can we create?

Maeven dear, carry on doing your usual fine scribe work. I was mostly dressing down (as opposed to undressing, Sheila, Paisley, Flogger, Merry, Doc, Deadly, Diosa) - thought I'd take the straight line away - the rest of the crewe. They seem to have forgotten how to write. Not surprising knowing my crewe. But I like to keep them on their toes...

Sheila, love, glad you're on the mend. They have adult diapers for that. Not that I know about these things - no really. But I did hear of a really fun drinking game with those things... But that's another story.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Captain sets the bait and the mice take the cheese. Even have those who's plumbing works just fine check in on that one.

Hhm, what new rumor can we create?

Maeven dear, carry on doing your usual fine scribe work. I was mostly dressing down (as opposed to undressing, Sheila, Paisley, Flogger, Merry, Doc, Deadly, Diosa) - thought I'd take the straight line away - the rest of the crewe. They seem to have forgotten how to write. Not surprising knowing my crewe. But I like to keep them on their toes...

Sheila, love, glad you're on the mend. They have adult diapers for that. Not that I know about these things - no really. But I did hear of a really fun drinking game with those things... But that's another story.

-- The Captain

Excuse me??? I have been keeping up to my duties, and introducing new crewe each time a new member comes aboard, as well as explaining how much of a task you are to keep up with.... in just keeping you out of trouble along, I am sure I am far surpassing the workload of the average person.

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Yer Flogger's still around here somewhere - just been busy packing up all my booty to haul it down to Portlando and selling what won't fit in my new digs on ebay. Be easier to do all that if I stayed away from the rum, but the bottle's empty now, so no worries.

Did I hear you say someone needs punishing? 'Cuz the whips ain't packed yet, and my fingernails are always ready to go.

Speaking of which, I've commandeered Sir Nigel to help me sail down south. I'll try not to lose him on the way back, but if you never hear from him again... well, I probably had something to do with it.

A little over two weeks until I head on out of here, and none too soon. It is insanely cold.

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

i'm here capt...i'm here....

just got back from driving down to tampa to pick up tickets to gasparilla.

8 tickets accounted for capt.

we are sitting on bayshore between platt and verne. section 5, rows 12 & 13, tickets 12-15.

yeah!!!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I be here, but can't work hard this fortnight, need to be pretty for Sat. I be rubbing elbows wit the uppercrust fer a charity ball. I'll be disquised as a penguin with a beautiful whench at my side. Sorry no pictures fer those interested. Olaf has his pride.

cheers

So- This be the Fabled Elixir, Oh Brother Mine..(Takes the Cup from Olaf and Sniffs the Aroma ) Tis Redolent ( Cough, Cough) reminds Me Of Me Days in the Bilge-( attempts to Hand Tankard back to Olaf- Who Shakes His Head No) What- Ye Wants Me Ta Actually Drink Some? ( Olaf Nods Yes) Yer Sure, Brother? It Made You what Ye Are Today-and Pray, What's That? ( Roger Looks at the Cup, Suspiciously) Aye, Well- God Hates a Coward, Right? Slainte! ( He Drinks the Mysterious Concoction-Draining the Cup) (Wheezing) H-H-H-U-U-U-HHHH! Zounds! (Smiles at Olaf) What Now, Me Brother?

:rolleyes: RtR :ph34r:

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Olaf Grumby Posted on Jan 28 2005, 05:09 PM

I'll be disquised as a penguin with a beautiful whench at my side.

already hittin the elixir there, olaf???? "whench"????

:rolleyes::ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Ahoy all! The Captain isn't ignoring your missives - he's just at the Hideout these days, tending to the Blackheart and the Benbow Inn...

See ya there...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

HHHHhhhhmmmm..... :ph34r:

Been a while since I stopped in here!

Thought I would say HI..........or HAAAAARrrrrrrrrr!

Whichever you like best.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Been a long while since anyone be here. Alomst like a ghost ship. Mayhap the ner'do'wells be relaxing in the hideout. Nother long week ahead so off to the grindstone.

cheers

I've been bouncing around some of the other topics trying to fight fires, end rumors and stuff. Otherwise, I've been in the hideout - posted some new fixin' recipes in the Mess today, I did...

- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny