Crewe ChitChat

did someone say raid????? this friday??????

Yes young lady, were you a good little pirate and keep an eye on our website, you would have seen that... Actually this was a last minute addition. I had found there was a Chamber event over here that had a pyratical theme, and we called to express our displeasure with the premiere pirates in the area not being invited... so in order to save them selves from a raid and possible building burning, they are offering us the best cuts of meat and other nummies. :huh:

so sorry capt....been dealing with a sick powder monkey....the powder monkey was also caught red-handed lying bout his homework, classwork, and planner.....

where's that flogger???????

Sorry to hear he's sick. Get used to the homework/classwork lying... that won't stop until... ohh... when he is out of school :)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes young lady, were you a good little pirate and keep an eye on our website, you would have seen that... Actually this was a last minute addition. I had found there was a Chamber event over here that had a pyratical theme, and we called to express our displeasure with the premiere pirates in the area not being invited... so in order to save them selves from a raid and possible building burning, they are offering us the best cuts of meat and other nummies.

hey...what can i say???? i'm busy being a medical guinea pig and going on job interviews along with trying to get more tampa pirates for you :)

need extras???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

nevermind extras.....with micah getting outta school at 4...that would put us there at 6:30pm....if everything went well....

:huh:

-sad pirate mom

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

tickets prices for gaspar are posted in the gasparilla 2005 thread.

capt...what do you think about raiding ybor on feb 26th???

FIESTA DAY - Ybor City's Official day of rest and celebration

OHHHHHH WAIT A SECOND......

don't think too much into it....i think theres a jb concert that day!

...doh!....yep! WOOOHOOO

he will be in tampa on feb 26th....i'll raid by myself if i have to!!!

hummmm....presented by clearchannel

they go on sale this weekend!!!

Parrot_music_2.gifParrot_music.gifParrot_bongo.gif

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

tickets prices for gaspar are posted in the gasparilla 2005 thread.

capt...what do you think about raiding ybor on feb 26th???

FIESTA DAY - Ybor City's Official day of rest and celebration

OHHHHHH WAIT A SECOND......

don't think too much into it....i think theres a jb concert that day!

...doh!....yep! WOOOHOOO

he will be in tampa on feb 26th....i'll raid by myself if i have to!!!

hummmm....presented by clearchannel

they go on sale this weekend!!!

Parrot_music_2.gifParrot_music.gifParrot_bongo.gif

We're already going to do a ticket puchase for JB tampa this weekend. want us to buy for you as well?? Flint and his lady will be coming with us.... and we're making a list of how many tix to get.

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Hello everyone! Flint here! Want to extend a hearty hello to the Blackheart and many thanks to the warm welcome by Hurricane and Diosa! I had a "stiff drink" LOL with them last eve and it was good times all around. I just wanted to say that I look forward to meeting the rest of the crew and look forward to the many pillages in the near future.

Always sharp and sparky,

Flint :huh:

We're already going to do a ticket puchase for JB tampa this weekend. want us to buy for you as well?? Flint and his lady will be coming with us.... and we're making a list of how many tix to get.

Diosa

It's Feb 26th? *cries* I have a book signing event in Naples that day. Oh, I would so rather see JB. I missed him this fall in Boston.

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

Captain, yes it was me working hard. i know it's hard to beleive but we've got alot coming up and the ship need to be in top shape. I have dutifully turned in my homework to Diosa, now I think it's time for a drink!

:huh: Cheers to you Flint welcome aboard!!!

I am SOOOOOOOO jealous! I want to see JB!! That weekend I will be riding the coasters at the mall of america! Everyone's gotta do it once. :huh:

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

JB RAID!

*Hmmm......$103. round trip air tickets............Awww dang..have to work*

Oh well! :huh:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Goddess in the Bodice Posted on Jan 20 2005, 11:23 AM

Diosa

add 2 to the list please...lawn seats, of course...can't afford others :)

btw...spoke with floyd (we met at pip and he might be joining us at gaspar) who was a member of the tampa bat parrot head club. the last he checked....tailgating was NOT allowed at the venue. there are some high up parrot heads that are currently speaking with the venue to open the parking lot....

do the words raid mean anything????

Black Roger Flint Posted on Jan 20 2005, 03:44 PM

Hello everyone! Flint here! Want to extend a hearty hello to the Blackheart and many thanks to the warm welcome by Hurricane and Diosa! I had a "stiff drink" LOL with them last eve and it was good times all around. I just wanted to say that I look forward to meeting the rest of the crew and look forward to the many pillages in the near future.

nice to meet you flint!...hope you heard good things bout me B)B)

will you be joining us at gasparilla??

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

ATTENTION CREWE MEMBERS!!

As Senior Executive Wench I have been assigned certain duties. What I need from all of you is your real name, birthday, address, phone numbers. The Captain has e-mailed me some of this but I would like to update and make sure we have all the correct info. Please e-mail or PM me with those. My e-mail is ren_buff@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!

PS We do have two February birthdays approaching. I will keep you posted.

Sheila forever!

Real name?

Whats that?

Oh...you mean like....Hey you!

Or......You son-of-a____! :blink:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Sheila Posted on Jan 22 2005, 01:15 AM

As Senior Executive Wench I have been assigned certain duties. What I need from all of you is your real name, birthday, address, phone numbers. The Captain has e-mailed me some of this but I would like to update and make sure we have all the correct info. Please e-mail or PM me with those. My e-mail is ren_buff@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!

done!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Done...

the Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

<sniffle> my little pirate wench is all grown up and actually doing her job.... makes a pirate mom proud :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Done. Doc and I are back online again. Will try to post more often. We are making headway towards the warmer sunnier climates slowly. Our target is still for June but could be earlier if everyone up here keeps pi**ing me off. I hate government functionaries. They are a waste of my time and tax payers money. That goes for lawyers too.

Animal

:lol:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Done. Doc and I are back online again. Will try to post more often. We are making headway towards the warmer sunnier climates slowly. Our target is still for June but could be earlier if everyone up here keeps pi**ing me off. I hate government functionaries. They are a waste of my time and tax payers money. That goes for lawyers too.

Animal

hmm....as I look through my e-mail box I do not see a response to the e-mails I sent you asking for information...obviously someone is not completely caught up with their work.... tsk tsk...

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Animal

hmm....as I look through my e-mail box I do not see a response to the e-mails I sent you asking for information...obviously someone is not completely caught up with their work.... tsk tsk...

**comes up out of the bilge, checking the crewes work in my absence**Your's are next Diosa. Have ta get rid of all the junk mail first and reformat Doc machine. Damn Bill Gates crap. Can't wait until I can get me a MAC.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Ahoy all!!!

Yet another introduction to the crewe... ready??

Girls...this one is NOT for you :)

Welcome aboard Maevous O'Connell, who will henceforth be known as Maeven(because the captain tried and tried to spit out the full name, stumbled over the words, cussed a lot...and then decided she should be called Maeven) . She hails from the waters near the Port of Tampa, and is a right tough pirate. I've heard tell that the last ship she was on, she served as First Mate.... One evening while having too much rum the Capt of that ship loaded the cannon's backside with too much power and the recoil was so much that it crushed her legs! The Capt then made the unfortunate mistake of laughing at her agony and injuries. I hear Maeven was so outraged at his response, that crushed legs and all she pulled the captain down by the coat, clocked him in the back of the head with her cutlass, shoved his topside in the barrel of the cannon, powdered it up and lit it off... and Let's just say her former Captain lost his head over the whole deal...

:huh::huh:

All I have to say is, way to go!!! Never let a man get the best of ya!!!!

Welcome aboard!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

:huh: Wow that is quite an interduction thank you! *Dose a pirate blush?*

I am going to have to ask Captain Mac for another Signature art!! But that will be all in do time!

Thanks Again

Signed,

Maeven

AKA

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Thanks to all who got their information in!! I appreciate it. There are still a few I'm waiting on, please get those in soon, Thanks!!

I'd also like to welcome our new wench aboard. Glad to have you here. Watch out for the boys though, they are heartbreakers. :P

Sheila forever!

Thanks to all who got their information in!! I appreciate it. There are still a few I'm waiting on, please get those in soon, Thanks!!

I'd also like to welcome our new wench aboard. Glad to have you here. Watch out for the boys though, they are heartbreakers. :P

You don't have to tell me :P I already know.

Thanks for the greetin!

Maeven

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Watch out for the boys though, they are heartbreakers.  :P

You don't have to tell me :P I already know.

Thanks for the greetin!

Maeven

Tis true... the majority of the boys in the crewe are that way... much like you would expect wenches to be... like to toy with the other gender... Even as the Conscience, I can't keep them in line... takes about all I got to keep the Capt outta trouble....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com