Crewe ChitChat

Well I hope you have an extra room for all those guests.

You boys stay safe out there, don't want to tell people that my men were blown away, literally.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know pirates, Sheila, always looking out for a good hard blow..

in their sails.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Hey Portlando Pyrates!

Are you guys OK?

How much damage did you take?

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Tahnk ye Studley fer de offering o de leixir. Dat cal us square. Me wonder if dis stuff have de same effect on me as de Guiness? Hmm last time me 'ad dat stuff, me wen green an slipped de crewe inna Cayman. De crewe tried ter catch me but de town folk barred der way. **eyes the flaggon of Elixir** Me wonders.........................

Animal

:ph34r:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Aye lads an lasses, me be in touch wit de Captn Hurricane. He say dye be all well an good. Him called me last night when de blow was starting over again. He say de eye o de storm wa verrry strange. Real quiet like and den de wind started up again. ( funny how when he calls de black box inna me cabin mak a funny sound, never was tol what de box is fo )

Animal

Hi all, thought i would report that Key West is getting back to normal and was spared much of Charlie. It was a wild night and day to be sure, but we all came thru it safe and sound (and hungover). Hope the rest of the crew is doing good, i know after he missed us he headed up towards some of you!

Deadly Aim

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Aye mates!! dat black box ware amkin noise again and din de Captn was speakin ter me. 'e said dey be fin ewit mimimal damage. Dey still don 'ave power (what eber dat is) an dey be heading to de local pub fer some cold refreshments. He say dat he will post as soome as dey power (whatis dat) come back (maybe it took a walk?) He said he has some images o dem dat he'll post later(how canna 'e post images inna his 'ead).

Animal

Glad to hear everybody made it trough safe. Here in S. Carolina we had not a wind from that no good Charlie. So to the first hurricane of the portlando crew, Cheers!!!!

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

Ahoy there!

Hurricane checking in after Charley tried in vein to steal me thunder. I looked him squarely in the eye and he shudder, shook, blew and winnowed in the face of ol' Hurricane here. He was no match for us.

We hunkered down in the domicile, Wrong Way, Sir Nigel and I. Diosa braved the fierce winds in pursuit of her alter duty as a reporter extraordinaire. She reported in downton O -- watching her brand new SUV bounce about like a toy.

Winds at the domicile were 90 mph with 105 gusts... power went out at 8:30 - still not back on. We're now bunkered down at the Wellesley Inns, a nice little inn that's kind to wayward pirates.

Power is supposed to be restored by Saturday. Will keep you posted -- got great photos of the storm in progress and the brave pirates from the Northwest (who didn't know any better) who met death face to face.

Also managed to find time to write a song that got national play on Clear Channel stations. So if you heard a song about Charley done to Jimmy Buffett's Volcano, that was us.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Huzzah Captain......

Good to hear......er see your ....voice again.....and glad yer whole crew made the blow in one piece...lookin fewerd to yer bein valiable again soon!!!!!

RoguesPierre

Sailmaster and P/T Parson

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Glad to hear everyone's OK.

I'm recoverying from a storm (drinking storm) myself.

I saw Willie Nelson & Bob Dylan last night, it was awesome!

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

He might have, but now he can only dream of them because he came to work and is "taking a nap"! So much for intestinal fortitude. I have to whip him into shape before PIP.

:rolleyes:

So which of you degenerates and scurvy characters are going to Key West for Pirates in Paradise. Captain's tryin' to get a head count so the local militia can make plans accordingly to repel The Pyrates of the Coast(s).

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Hmmmm....Capt. Morgans and Apple Cider, moonlight on the Banana Bay beach, On the Wolf again, Olafs elixer, rum, Music by the finest pyrates I know....and all that ye mean?(oh yeah and more rum)

RoguesPierre

Sailmaster & P/T Parson

Pyrates of the Coast

if yer a cat 5, is there such a thing as a cat 10?

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Don't forget the lusty busty wenches!!! ;)

I will certainly be there. Can't have any fun without the Cabin Toy!

We need to whip Master Studley into shape, although it may just be fun to whip him. :wub:

Sheila forever!

WHIPS, I LOVE WHIPS!!!

Especially the whipily whipity kind. :huh:

iiiiii.jpg

Cap'n Hurricane, I got a great deal on pirate t-shirts that can be custom printed for Pyrates of the Coast or PiP. What say you?

iiiiii.jpg

T-SHIRTS!? that's much better than the tattoo I was going to get on my naughty bits!

No worries Stud, I'll bring my special whip for you.

Sheila forever!

I'll bring my tat' guns too!

iiiiii.jpg

If I can make it, (and much rides on the answer), I have off Dec 3-5. and maybe more if plans change. Its still in the "REALLY REALLY want to go and dance the bunny hop and DRAG off scupper" kinda weekend..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Sounds like we'll be having one of the largest crewes there. The more the merrier obviously.

Master Studley, would love to know more about the shirts. PiP has their own but Sir Nigel be workin' on a new logo for the flag so we will wanta be showin' it off a bit in KW and other parts unknown.

Dear Sheila, save some floggin' for the captain. Diosa can only do so much to keep him in line. And he loves da floggin'.

Hopin' Animal, Doc and Merrydeath can make it down to play with the crewe too (how melodic). We need to show some of the casual pirates how things are really done...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

I have started the elixir already. Whips could be fun but handcuffs and blindfoldsare fer the more daring. I be there to guard the encampment. Woe be the lonesome lass who crosses my path. :ph34r:

i'll keep that in mind, but I am hoping that I am very busy chasing a pirate. or him chasing me.. (wink)

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg