Crewe ChitChat

Next time, I'll use small words.

At least Sheila understands me. Points for you, luv.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nay Nigel, ye be a elloquent writer. It jes be me brain dat don work most o der time. Studley!!! I knew ye had a nose fer rum but I dinna tink dat anyone would find it inna de bilge. Me compliments to yer smeller. Me tinks the Captn's cabin went dat way ----------->

Animal

:huh:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

I just be ribbin ye, mate.

My verbiage can run amok, particularly when I get an inspired bit o' wit or wisdom, or tell a vivid tale. Or the occasional wisecrack gone outta control.

Sometimes thar be a fine line 'tween inspiration and insanity. I walk it like a stunt man.

In fact, upon further inspection, mine has a grapplin' hook on the end. I been usin' it fer boarding parties. I love parties.

I'll use small words anyway, jus' t'be sure.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

we made him say.. wise crack. :huh:

No worries matey, we can all enunciate well enough..

falls over dead drunk from standing too close to Studley and Aminal.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

The Elixir be ready!!!!! Just got back from the ether world where ya find the most potent of spirits. Tried to talk to me brethern from afar. Ya just don't to be minding our Unregistared guests. Yo ho and a Bottle o Elixir.

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

Now that's a post that deserves a toast!

"To Olaf!"

Nah....there can be only one Olaf...the Olaf, our Master Elixir Mixer!

And here's to Roberto!

:blink:

Would we be talking about "Roberto - Killa' of men, luva' of women"?

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

*dressed in black.....head down and muttering to himself....a confused, rather swarthy looking sailor passes by and notices....several people he is familiar with....slowly memories start to infiltrate a spirit soaked mind...*

*nawwwwww...couldn't be...that little green wench.....hmmmm...

"Lass...pehaps I might be askin yer name?

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Did you say Elixir? :D

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

It seems that Roberto has gotten into Olaf's elixir, and has gone chasing women around the towne square.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

Let me get this straight, all. Roberto actually awoke long enough from his stupor to speak? And his first request was to touch someone's boob? It warms me heart, it does. He didn't say much while he was here visiting ol' Captain... of course, he had a bunch of darts in his back, the victim of a barroom incident involving the bar wench and oh, yes, her boob. What goes around comes....

Good to hear you're all alive and well and checking in. I raise a flagon of elixir to Olaf and Studley, an eyebrow to Animal, a finger to Sir Nigel (you, you), a salute to Merrydeath and a uh, well, uh, uh, to Sheila.

Happy drinking lads, dutie calls!

Now where did I put that Coconut Rum?

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

just wanted to tell the crew good luck with the upcoming storms. key west is under a mandatory evacuation for all non residents. looks like the locals have the island to themselfs on friday night. all of florida is looking at some stormy weather, so be safe everyone!!!

i'll probably be at the schooner wharf. :) :lol:

Deadly Aim

Key west pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Thanks and good luck to you as well. I've seen my share of hurricanes in the past. We got smacked pretty hard by David and Hugo, and scared senseless by Floyd. That one road in, and one road out of the Keys has got to suck! Traffic, I'm sure it is a mess. Well anyway KW Pirate, have a drink on me down at the Wharf!

iiiiii.jpg

Aye Captn', me be raisin ye two eyebrows an a taste o me private stash.**goes looking in the bilge then remembers Studley got to it** STUDLEY!!!! me swears on me own mothers undug grave dat me be gonna trottle ye we me sees ye. How in Neptune am I going to raise de Captn' wen ye gon an swill be private stash. **fondles the chain attached to his collar**

Animal

:lol:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Animal, I tried to get to the Cap'n's cabin for some more swill, but it was a- rockin' and I didn't go-a-knockin'. My humblest appologies and I left ye' a flaggon of Olaf's elixir next to your cork collection.

iiiiii.jpg

These Kansas waters never really get bad, but keep yourself safe KW!!

Thanks for the ummmmm....salute Captain!

I think my tankard has a hole in it, it always seems to be empty :unsure:

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

The cabin was rockin' you say, Studley? I had let Roberto in to supposedly pick up the elixir. He must have had a real doll in there....

As for the ol' captain hisself, he is looking forward to the arrival of Charley. One blow hard to another as they say, eh crewe? I can hear the chorus of hizzahs now... Wish us luck as we ride our first blow down here in Portlando.

And on another note, looks like Spitfire and the rest of the wenches will be down at PiP this year to regale us with bawdy song and tales, of is that tails. Hope they remember the leather bodices for the entertainment of the rogues in the crewe.

Best regards. Will file my report on the hurricane when she passes and the powers be restored to me ol' electronic logbook...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

There be a fine storm brewing here me lads. Bonnie's come up to give Studley and I a blow. After that Charlie will try a shot at us. We ain't going to let it get us upset......... been through it before... oh, and Captain, you and nigel 'bout to find out what Southern humidity is all about!!!!!!!!

Be safe!

Hussah B)B)B)

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.