Tales of the Seven Seas

Tales of the Seven Seas news and announcements

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

So it be news ye be seekin'?

Tales of the Seven Seas will be out at the Bay Area Discovery Museum this Saturday and Sunday July 24th & 25th. Ace will be delighting the crowds with his juggling and balancing act, we'll have pirates on hand to greet visitors and the Land Shark will be there with her cannons smoking!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Ahoy Shipmates!

Ol' Ben be back from th' east, wi' many a tallship sighting, multiple musters, several stealth fife hits in ports round 'n' about ( :huh: ). Stories t' follow when I gets me Left Coast bearings yet again -- fer now, just back on Cali ground 'bout 3 AAARRR's ... great time was had by all th' fifendrummers. Happy Birfday t' the Cap'n, belated, but heartfelt. An' I be tryin' t' get me stuff sufficiently t'gether fer the outings this weekend.

Missed you all, of course! :)

Cheers,

CT Ben

:huh:

"But when do we SHOOT?"

GRRRRRReat ta 'ave ye back, Ben! :huh: ..Guess we'd better go shoot somethin', eh wot??....Jeesh! Whatta B-day morn!..Just had me next surgery booked for Sept. 16, might just really 'cut deep' in me Ojai plans (gRReat pun, eh?)...We'll jus' hafta wait 'n see....Dina' enjoy the antibiotic reaction in the heat last year!! :blink:

:ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoy mates,

Just got the email about the august 14th sail. Since I dont port in California wont be able to watch the sail on cable. Would anyone be willing to tape it and send me a copy?

Andrew

AKA Texas Terror the flat land Pyrate

Texas Terror the Flat Land Pyrate -- guitarist abord the land Yacht "Lady Gale"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aye, Patrick,

We be busy sailin,' pillagin,' 'n, plunderin' our weasely black guts out as usual!

Upcoming:

4th OF JULY PARADE, REDWOOD CITY

-OK, we just did this yesterday. Hotter than bejeesus backside, but lot's 'o fun as usual, and I got to "fire" me new "chicken gun" at the crowd as well, heh.

BLUE FRONTIER RAID - FRIDAY JULY 29TH (unconfirmed)

A large fundraiser for ocean conservation.

Ongoing cruises with the good ship Royaliste

-She just finished a cruise up the Sacramento River delta this weekend and is now back in port and getting ready for:

TALL SHIPS 2005 - JULY 30TH & 31ST

Piers 30/32 in San Francisco

Check her out at - http://www.privateerinc.org

NORCAL RENAISSANCE FAIRE PIRATE INVASION - AUGUST 17th & 18TH

We invade, we drink, we tatoo, and generally create a ruckus.

OJAI PIRATE FAIRE - SEPTEMBER 24th & 25th

More big ruckus.

And lot's more 'o course! Check us out at - http://www.talesofthesevenseas.com and sign the articles if'n ye dare.

Plus, more and more of us scalawags keep showin' up at The Duke of Edinburgh's, Cupertino, Ca. every Thurs. night around 8PM for music, drinkin,' and a generally rowdy good debauch. So, feel free to slip in 'n drop anchor if ye've a mind to, mates.

Iron Jack: Scourge 'o the Shores!

Some mornings, it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

- Emo Phillips

Damfino!

Buccaneers Ball Info