Tales of the Seven Seas

Tales of the Sevin Seas is still doing stuff......

just goto

http://talesofthesevenseas.com/

type at Claire........

Oh... and by the way... the first photo that comes up..... that be me bout two years ago...... aaaawh...so dang sexy..... (hey... don't run away... I was only joking..... something like that.....)

• 1 year later...

Hey... just so ye knows ...... we be still alive... an' preparing ter celibrate our 5th year O' pyritin' this year at Ojai.....

an' just fer yer info... Tale O' th' Seven Seas........

is a group O' happly blood thirsty Pyrates outta th' central California area.....

we got a lot a Hollywood pyrates.... hey anything pyratical goes....

an' me the groups "authentic"....

Iffin ye be from the central California area....... hey check us out.....

Aye, do yourself a favor and visit the site.

One of the best crews I've ever known and (although they would seldom admit it...) Pirates with hearts as big and deep as any Ocean.

Oops, was that my outside voice again? :angry:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 1 year later...

Well it nice to see that yer all alive an well . I have ben out roving for a time but I am back in port and enjoyin all what comes me way. Keep yer powder dry and don't let em catch ye knapping.

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Aye, Tales is alive and well, but making a few changes in order to hunker down and weather the current economic storm. We're still doing all of the fun gigs, but with a club status. We have unincorporated for the time being and will not be doing any paying events for at least the next year. We'll focus on fun, crew and charitable gigs for now and review our options in a year's time.

We're tossin' the shackles o' responsiblity overboard and throwing a party to mark the occasion... Morgan's Raid, our annual pirate party in Half Moon Bay will be held at Cameron's Inn in Half Moon Bay on January 31st 2008. Email talesofthesevenseas@hotmail.com for details, we love to have new pirates join us!!

-Poison Quill, the Pyrate Mum

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

Just a reminder for anyone in the Bay area wanting to meet a great pyrate crew, Morgan's Raid would be good way to introduce yourself. :D

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog