Seeking Pirates

still lookin' for a group of pyrates in the south florida area, east coast, broward county... where do ye hide?

cant believe there aint a one 'cept me!

i didnt kill them all this time!

ho-hum... ho-hum... tis a lonely pyrate's life for me....

:ph34r:

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me had to come back and check the email notification box...

otherwise how would me knows of any pyrates down me way? DUH!

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm any way to stop unregistered folks from posting? That might cut down on some of the spam...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 5 weeks later...
I don't suppose there's anyone around Nebraska, is there?  Maybe Kansas or Iowa?  Missouri even?

Meself and a few others are trying to get something going in the Omaha area if that's near enough for ye.

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

that men of courage must starve."

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

Omaha says ye?

Not all that far from where I set up port.

By chance, go to Raids and have a look see at the Port Washington pirate fest, mate!

I pray we see ye and th' others there in June.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:ph34r: Liberal chunks of SPAM removed

nospam.jpg

SPAM SMACKED!!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 2 weeks later...
I don't suppose there's anyone around Nebraska, is there? Maybe Kansas or Iowa? Missouri even?

Crimson,

There is also the Scurvvy Dawgs outta Wisconsin - don't know if they are looking for new members for their stage show or not. (http://scurvvydawgs.com/)

There is also The Privateers of Triton's Fury (http://www.tritonsfury.com/) out of Michigan but, like the Scurvvy Dawgs and the Scallywags, they are a stage show. Can't hurt to check with them though!

I'd put forward my own stage show but, we are an all female troupe and located in NE Oklahoma.

Hope this aids you!

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 1 month later...

Since we have been on the left coast for decades, and are now pyratin' the East Coast, no one knows that Cap'n Kat and myself are natives from.....Omaha!...When not aboard ship, (a rarity), we are sometimes in our land location in NE South Dakota...We've figured on how to bring the ship to the Mississippi, but the dang Missouri is a problem...Too shallow in most places, and too many bridges!!...Perhaps someday we'll get her there by shipping, but that's a small fortune in itself...Should you have an event that needs spicin' up, we do have nautical stuff, including a naval gun from the ship in South Dakota..possible timing could have it doown the road, altho' fuel is a wee bit spendy nowadays.....

:P

Seein' the Royaliste at Port Washington some time would be a thrill! I know folks would enjoy it! Granted the Windy 2 is there every year. But to have a real privateer vessel there.. Ooooo... Maybe a sea battle! That's something that hasn't happened at Port Washington yet!

Any chance t' meet up with ye would be a wonderful possibility, Captain! Considering the past two times has been a wash out. Unfortunately. Perhaps the third time 's a charm?

~Lady B

:lol:

Dunno if we'll be gettin' over that way in 2008, but one never knows,eh?(unfortunately,it's all about the stipends, as far as how the ship travels port to port)..Bob, the skipper of Windy II is a fine soul, and they came south this year, as we passed them in the first part of Nov. near Swan Point, NC....

• 2 weeks later...

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to having to delete pages and pages of spam, I am having to lock this forum until the 'powers that be' can fix things.

I know you all might not like this, but I have no choice, you spend an hour and a half deleting 3 and a half pages of spam.....

When the Admins. get things back up and running the way they are suppose to be, this forum will re-open then.

Rumba

• 10 months later...

I be here in North Texas,

Whilest the crew be small, we're always looking for more or a crew to join ourselves.

Whether it Faires, or good 'ole parties.

Let me know if ye be interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pirates_Of_North_Texas/

"From Buccaneers to Privateers, and all in between. Climb aboard and hoist ye sails, we shall sail the seven seas. With a pirate's heart and it runs through your veins, wait no longer and join me crew."

"men or women, tis all be the same, piracy take course ye vein.

black of heart or heart of gold, a pirate ye be, young or old."

PONT

• 3 months later...

Arrr, I be scanning the landlocked prarie sea of Oklahoma for ye mates. It ways heavely on me brow that 'ere be no Pyrates in this 'ere pub from the Oklahoma plains. Aye I know 'ere must be a few!!! I hail from the Tulsa area and am looking for some good mates to share a bottle, share a story, share an overall good time with.

Bosun Red

There be a couple here on the Pub who are in the Okie plains. They just don't pop on as much as they used to, unfortunately.

~Lady B

We are heading to the Norman Faire this weekend. Perhaps we will run into some of 'm. If you whant me to recognize ye Okies send me ye name and be looking for me and mine. We are unmistakable: Captain, Bosun, Bellydancer, and a fairy compose our little group.

Bosun Red

• 5 weeks later...

Half Moon Marauders are recruitin' we are looking for seadogs and scallywags for our historical reenacting group. We berth from the Hudson River Valley in New York. You can find us on myspace and facebook, but if ye be interested in joining seek us out on our meetup page which is located in my signature. Always glad to welcome new people aboard!!

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

• 3 months later...

'Ello All!

Recently, myself and some mates decided to start our own pirate crew/group.

We arrr sailin' across the cyber seas, lookin' for some fellow pirates t' come join us on our ventures.

We tend to travel to different events (such as faires and cons) throughout the year. Right now, we are mostly based on the east coast of the states, but if ye are lookin' t' join a crew, regardless of where you arrr located, we would be glad to have ye!

If you are interested in joining or want more information, send me a message and I'll answer any questions and provide ye with a link to our website/forum.

• 2 months later...

Would there happen to be an active crew in the upper Midwestern US? I'm from Minnesota, and while there was the Fool's Gold troupe, they're websites are out of date and unkempt. Anyone with any information on a crew in my area, I'd appreciate it if you share what you know.

Oh Bill, I missed you... But I'll reload and try again.

Looking for a pirate crew or pirate re-enactors group? Post to this topic and include WHAT you're looking for, WHERE and WHEN. If you include contact information, interested pirate crews will get back to you!

Questions about this topic or finding a pirate crew? Contact pyracy@graysail.com.

two pirates ....we be goin to PIP......we are land locked in missouri....any crews in the vicinity ?

Fair winds

Capt.J...

Yo Ho.......

• 3 weeks later...

Arrr, I be scanning the landlocked prarie sea of Oklahoma for ye mates. It ways heavely on me brow that 'ere be no Pyrates in this 'ere pub from the Oklahoma plains. Aye I know 'ere must be a few!!! I hail from the Tulsa area and am looking for some good mates to share a bottle, share a story, share an overall good time with.

Greetings Bosun Red -

I be but one of the Okie Pirates. Captain Emerald Shaunassey at yer service, owner o' The Ladies of the Salty Kiss. We be based out o' the wee town o' Vinita. And m' first mate, Diamond, be a resident o' Tulsey Town. Feel free to give m' a shout when you are out an' about.

Fair Winds an' Followin' Seas to thee

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 1 year later...

You mean people voluntarily go to Spokane, the Inland Empire? ;)

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com