Brethren of the Carolina Coast

Brethren of the Carolina Coast news and announcements.

Edited by Bright

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

Group Therapy has tentatively scheduled the 2004 Chili Cookoff for October 23rd.

Last year, the brethren won both best set-up and the sweepstakes People's Choice chili award, raising more money for our charity, the Babcock Center , than any other team. Our special chili, Teach's Hole Pirate Chili (motto: Just a kiss o' the Tentacle) includes both conch and whole octopus, a real crowd-pleaser.

Also, the 8th annual Pirates' Pub Crawl is now scheduled for Saturday, October 30th. We generally have a couple dozen well-costumed pirates show up for this fun and popular event. That's enough to take over a bar, or even a whole string of bars one after the other, which is kind of the point.

Any would-be pirates in the SC area are welcome to sign articles if you want to join up this year. Email edwardbright@pyracy.com if you're interested.

Edited by Bright

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

• 3 weeks later...

Would'n ye' fellow pirates like to join the Bay Point Buccaneers in Georgetown for the Wooden Boat show in Sept.?

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Does this groups still exist?

I live in Clinton, just an hour north up 26.

Let me know IF ya'll are still around and how to get in touch with ANYONE!

The commission has been passed to Edward Bright and yea can reach him via email edwardbright at pyracy.com (803)403-5356

He is currently Quartermaster of the Charles Towne Few that is based out of Charleston SC and they meet the third Saturday of the month at Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park 3255 Highway 17 North Mt. Pleasent South Carolina 29466 (803) 971-1223

Edited by Bright

• 2 years later...