Blackbeard's Crew

Blackbeard's Crew news and announcements

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

Aye Bloody Bucket ye be a good man indeed!

B Flynt

Blackbeard's Crew

Portside Master Gunner

Billy Flynt

Blackbeard's Crew

Master of Events

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. " - Mark Twain

Greater Jacksonville Kingfish Tournament

The following pirates were seen raiding the Greater Jacksonville Kingfish Tournament: http://www.kingfishtournament.com/pirates.htm

Cap'n Pern,

Mr Steele

Mr Glass

Witnesses reported that several acts of piracy occured.

Four young children were pressed into service as new crew members.

The Weighmaster was captured and forced to walk the plank

The Chairman was captured and tied to the mast and beaten with belaying pins as the crowd looked on.

A local Anchor woman was captured, strung up from a yardarm ( and seemed to enjoy it a bit much :lol:

A pirate battle ensued as Glass and Steele fought over a beautiful maiden who captured their hearts but didn't want to play with pirates :lol:

See more here http://firstcoastphotos.com/main/viewalbum.php

Avast' ye Krew mates

Mr. Steele on deck looking for trouble and cant seem to find any.............seems we have some interest posted in reference to Queen Anne's Revenge....Come hither' lad or lass and let ye face be known

cap'n good day to you

mr flynt watch those cutlasses flying at your head

Mr. Steele

Starbaord Master Gunner

Blackbeards Crew

G'Day Mates!

At our last meeting we talked about St. George's Brewery in Hampton hosting

a meeting for us and possibly even giving us a brewery tour. We'll it has

been set for this month's meeting. Below are the directions if you have

never been there. Also, the room they have for us to meet in does not have

a lot of chairs. If you think about it and have those folding camp chairs,

bring one along. Oh by the way, they are providing ale!!! Meeting time is

still 6:30PM.

Please make sure our crewmates know if this:

Jesse & Robin (Linda please call)

Kathlin & Richard (Tim please call)

Stan (John G. please call)

Marty (I will call)

Billy Flynt

Portside Master Gunner

Blackbeard's Crew

From the West (Williamsburg, etc)

Off 64

Take the VICTORY BLVD EAST exit- exit number 256B- toward POQUOSON

Merge onto VICTORY BLVD/VA-171 E.

Turn RIGHT onto VA-134 S/HAMPTON HWY. Continue to follow VA-134 S.

Turn LEFT onto SEMPLE FARM RD

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto N ARMISTEAD AVE

Turn LEFT onto VA-172/WYTHE CREEK RD.

Turn LEFT onto VOYAGER DR.

Turn LEFT onto CHALLENGER WAY.

End at 204 Challenger Way Hampton VA

From the East (VA Beach, etc)

Off 64

Merge onto VA-134 N/MAGRUDER BLVD via exit number 262B toward NASA/POQUOSON.

Turn RIGHT onto SEMPLE FARM RD.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto N ARMISTEAD AVE

Turn LEFT onto VA-172/WYTHE CREEK RD.

Turn LEFT onto VOYAGER DR.

Turn LEFT onto CHALLENGER WAY.

End at 204 Challenger Way Hampton VA

Also fer yer agenda's

Tuesday August 10 at Rebel Marine is Sea Chanties night. Contact Billy Flynt or Cap'n Pern for directions.

Friday Night will be the Schooner Virginia Dock Party next to Harbor Park. See you at the next meeting Thursday night.

Cap'n Pern

• 4 weeks later...

Blackbeard's Crew successfully raided the 78th Annual Hampton Cup Regatta in Hampton Virgina. http://www.hamptoncupregatta.org, the website was being redesigned as of September 2nd, 2004

Present were:

Cap'n Pern

Mr Steele

Jenny B

Pyrate Pete

Miss Myla

Lady Philomene

A sea shanty contest broke out between Blackbeard's Crew and the French Cnadians it was called a tye when both crews sang their national anthems.

A sword fight between Cap'n Pern and Mr Steele took place. Unfortunately Mr Steele won the swordfight...

General merryment and entertainment ensued.

Huzzah!!!!!!

Ahoy Mates,

This weekend September 10th, 11th, 12th is the 21st Annual Hampton Bay Days Hampton Bay Days

Blackbeard's Crew will be there in full force! Complete with mini encampment. Please come visit us if you are in the Hampton Roads area.

"The Freedom Row"will be making her appearance Friday afternoon with one cannon round upon entry into port.

We hope to see you there!

Cap'n Pern

Aye Lads,

Where might all ye be this weekend?

I's down from PA fer a short bit an was wonderin' who may be about...

(I'm working at the VASC until mid week, maybe later.... So, any evening between now, the 17th, and thursday, the 23rd would be good to meet up...)

I stopped in at Master Billy Flynt's place o' work on thursday about 5:30.. 'e was gone.... Mayhap I'll find ye later?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Our next meeting be Oct. 7th as I tol ya previously. The place of the meeting will be the Magnolia House in Hampton. Ye can call me fer directions. Also put Oct 23 on your calendar which will be the Pungo Invasion.

Cap'n Pern

To correct my fine shipmate, the next meeting of Blackbeard's crew is on the 14th not the 7th. We meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month.

Billy Flynt

Blackbeard's Crew

Master of Events

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. " - Mark Twain

Aye Lads,

Where might all ye be this weekend?

I's down from PA fer a short bit an was wonderin' who may be about...

(I'm working at the VASC until mid week, maybe later.... So, any evening between now, the 17th, and thursday, the 23rd would be good to meet up...)

I stopped in at Master Billy Flynt's place o' work on thursday about 5:30.. 'e was gone.... Mayhap I'll find ye later?

Aye lad,

Twas a pleasure making your acquaintance while you were docked in Hampton. If ye happen by this place again be sure to make a call on us.

I pray your sails dry out.

:lol:

Billy Flynt

Blackbeard's Crew

Master of Events

Aye Billy Flynt,

Twas a pleasure as well.... I shall take yer offer ta heart, Iffn' ye make yer way north the same holds fer ye....

Ah.... me sails have dried out.... mostly.... I now have much fallen timber fer the galley fires tho... Nuthin' goode enough fer spare spars n' the like tho....

I's hopin' them squalls n' water spouts down yonder let up soon...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

::tosses a purply-blue lobster into Capn'Pern's boot::

Heya Pern. :lol:

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.