Pirate Clothing

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) Well by the gods that were a eye opening cruise through the unordinary , thanks fer the course correction mate an thanks fer the info on the costuming Capt'n Roberts .... well well well that were a refreshin trip and now back to reallity ..har har har !!! B)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Hey, hey, hey!

Break it up!

I thought this was a post about Pirate Clothing. The way you two are going, sounds like someone may be out of his or her clothing. And, stop slapping! My goodness. There's no S&M here. Unless you mean South America and Maracaibo.

:(

SLAP! WAH!

:(

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Sorry Capt. Roberts, and thanks for the reality check.

Thank you Capt. Weaver, for your perspective and understanding.

I knew we knocked the train right off the tracks, and am deeply troubled by my behavior. No, really. Actually, I just read the last two posts, otherwise I'd have apologized earlier, maybe.. Sooooo...

Clothing. Let's talk about it.

This is the Pirate Clothing thread. What to wear and where to get it.

Boots, coats, socks, gloves, unmentionables. Things to wear. Things to put on your body.

I'm having a new coat made. It's a similar to that one that Poison Quill posted in this thread before it went to hell in a handbasket. Being done in brown suede. Getting the cuffs cut a little deeper for that great fold-back look. Hope it fits when it arrives. Provided every measurement imaginable.

Clothing.

Taa Daa!