Hello Kitty Pirates

Hot Topic is selling really cute Hello Kitty pirate merch... they have pillows, wristbands, teeshirts, etc..

I got this for my birthday:

Pirate-y Plush

Really cute! :(

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

Aye, horrible.

But cuddly!

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

I love the Hello kitty thing. It makes a great tartget when trying out my various guns. Theres just something very satisfying about sighting up that ugle a** kitty and watching it blow to dust when a ball of lead passes through it. Worth every penny I ever paid for a any hello kitty things ( nothing )............ " Here kitty kitty kitty...... BANG ".. you gotta love it................ Flint

:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Hmmmmmm...... Kinda looks like it was captured from one o' them "broke back buccaneers" :lol: :lol:

Haha. We were tempted to drop this in the thread re: the pink dolphin

https://pyracy.com/in...showtopic=14455

or perhaps somewhere in the "Ship's Armory" section. It was a tough call.

(Fortunately, Stynky Tudor fixed the google search option & we were able to find the more appropriate thread. Helloooo Kitty! Thanks again Stynky!)

Edited by landlubbersanonymous

• 4 weeks later...

I think perhaps "Barnacle Bruce" is a figment of Cascabel's imagination. However, Buccaneer Bruce does exist. That was the unfortunate name (you can look it up) of the Tampa Bay Buccaneer's helmet mascot, shown below. Yep, Buccaneer Bruce. To bad it wasn't something really scary, like "Tim" or "Adiran." (No offense intended to any existing Tims or Adrians here at the Pub, should they exist.) And yes, he is winking at you...there's no winking in pyracy. Leering, yes, but no winking.

1041.gif

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 3 months later...

Not sure about men's fashions, but red shoes for ladies were high fashion at one point :D If you look hard enough you'll probably find a man or two in artwork sporting them as well.

Understood. The one's above should perhaps have a bit more fading to achieve the proper Hello Kitty hue.

• 9 months later...