New PotC shirts!

When last at Disneyland, wearin' me Jack Sparrow t-shirt, I came across a fellow PotC lover with a Will Turner shirt I've never seen before. 'Course, I tracked 'er down and discovered it was sold at Hot Topic.

When I got there, I found two new shirts, one of each Jack and Will. They are new pictures on t-shirts, and have a pretty border on them. They be girl's tees.

O' course, now they got ANOTHER one, a red Captain Jack Sparrow tank top, fer girls! Got all three. Wish I had a picture... well, go and get them, m'ladies!

Captain Wolfy Wench

eh.. you know, I don't actually see that one Wolfy Wench... it might just be me sibling who sees the relationship between Jack and Will as one where Jack puts up with the lad to get what he wants, but I believe her.

Because the world does revolve around me, and the universe is geocentric....

DEFINITE Barbossa shirt. Make your own is ok, but an official one would be great!

Plus that one I heard about of Jack & Barbossa about the caribbean being a "paradise for some.. for others it's a curse.." or something like that. Would LOVE to have my pirate hands upon that one! :)

All kinds of PotC shirts.. PLEASE! Maybe some of the shirts out there now, but made more like 18th c bodices...with the ruffled sleeves, etc. :D

ANYTHING PotC!

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

It's definitely a conspiracy against Barbossa. You can find Jack and Will merchandise everywhere, but with Barbossa.....damn! Tis not fair at all! ;)

That one shirt you mentioned LadyB sounds cool. Wonder where that can be found? Anyway, here's hoping that Disney wakes up and gets in some Barbossa stuff too.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

It's definitely a conspiracy against Barbossa.  You can find Jack and Will merchandise everywhere, but with Barbossa.....damn!

Barbossa's such a great character, villian and is just dead sexy. Literally. Okay, that was not funny, but hey! They really do need to put some Barbossa stuff in, but unfortuately for people who REALLY appreciate PotC, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are the popular ones, and tha's why their faces are all over.

Now if only Jack and Will really WERE everywhere! :D

Y'know Cire, becuase of me messed up slasher brain, I can't see anything platonic between Jack and Will anymore. It might be becuase my precious Parley archive has warped my brain for eternity...

Captain Wolfy Wench

Oooh, Barbossa is one of THE greatest villians of all time. Which is jsut SOOOO very unfair that he didn't get the Best Villian MTV award. :huh: I mean.. COME ON! Barbossa - & I agree with this totally, as some told me this once - is THE best villian since Darth Vader. (I know I have said that before once or twice on this board.) Barbossa is so much a Darth Vader villian. He's the kind of villian you hiss & boo at, a villian would love to hate... but yet.. you love cause he's so fantastic.. so mysterious... has a past... & just totally cool! Besides... I'm sure everyone remembers that moment they saw Darth Vader stroll through that smoke.... & now, remembering seeing Barbossa there on the quarter deck of the Black Pearl.... such a Darth Vader moment, isn't it?

I saw at Hot Topics a new shirt.. new there at least.. its only of Jack. They didn't have any others.. hello, even in podunk centeral they go like wild fire! :::hope that's a wake up call for Disney:::

But ... Barbossa merchandise would be great... even Elizabeth. I admit, Elizabeth was cool! Damn lucky girl, too!

Hopefully, this time... shoot more for the young audience. I've found here that there are still quite a bit of kids around my nephew's age who has not seen the movie yet. Not sure why. Hint, Disney... market... get them! cause the kids who have seen it... think it's THE coolist thing they have EVER seen! It's like Star Wars for them... cause I see them swordplay a lot, too.

A movie that appeals to adults as well as kids.. it's a fandom a like Star Wars.

Nearly a year after it's release... & what's happening?

I've still been attempting to work with a theater here to do a PotC Interactive.. however.. not sure what is going on there. I've been told he's just been busy. ::rolls eyes::

PotC is now a cult fandom! We need merchandise! & more!

Luckily, I haven't had anyone bugger (sorry) me about holding or having a PotC convention lately. But... still, having had several people tell me that would be SOOO cool to have one.

:huh:

ps - & yes, Barbossa IS dead sexy!

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Oh man, I've been wanting to go to a showing of PotC interactive for some time now, but by the time I saw that several people were still attempting it, it was too late. Lotsa people down here in So. Cali who are crazy about the film but alas, it is way the hell out of theatres now, even the crappy Magic Johnson $2 theatres!

I admit, Barbossa is one of the coolest villains ever. I'm a huge SW fan, so I can't say that anyone is as cool as Darth VADER, but yeah, gotta admit, Barbossa = hot villian. But you know, I am also a perverted little freak who pervs on the Geoffery Rush a lot (damned Quills film! Must stop watching it! =P). I so agree with you lot, I love Barbossa too, I want him on my chest too, along with Jack and Will! :huh:

A PotC con... ohhhh, too many costumes to compete with. I couldn't take that. :huh:

Captain Wolfy Wench

I totally agree with all said.

Not only is Geoffrey Rush a fine actor, Barbossa is the best villain i have seen ever, and he dida marvelous job.

The guy that won the MTV Movie award...i mean...ARE THEY FOR REAL? :huh:

WHAT A SUCKERS.

Anyways, i am definitely not obvivious of the fact that Jack Sparrow is one heck of a sexy guy, with a cute smile but he's nothing next to Barbossa and there's loads of fans of Barbossa/Geoffrey Rush, and Barbossa was an important man in the movie, so why the heck is it just Depp and Bloom we seen everywhere we look? :huh:

It's high time they start giving Geoff the credit he deserves!

hero.jpg

Ahhh, Jack Sparrow's face upon me breast! Exactly where it belongs!

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

Ahhh, there should be no problem there, there's more then enough Jack, i should think.

If they make new tshirts, it's most likely more Jack then anything :)

I just hope they don't forget us... (That be the Barbossa clan :ph34r: )

hero.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I was totally out of it last year due to my mum's being seriously ill and due to all that even forgot i had the movie on cdrom.

I only saw the movie this year and now i hate not having bought a tshirt at the Disneyland park last year :ph34r:

hero.jpg