Avast Ye Scurvey Dogs!!!

Avast ye Scurvey Dogs!!..... :huh: Situations may dictate me takin' an early retirement, :huh: and puttin' the Royaliste back to Canada-New England in the summer, and then somewhere south each winter. Obviously, I could run to the Carribean, but I'd rather not keep jumpin' the Gulf Stream on a regular basis..So, any 'o you pirates on the Interecoastal Waterway got any ideas??..Got some time, but not much............... :huh:

Captain ye might give St. Augustine a look as a possible winter port. It is the Nation's oldest city (1565) and has several major pirate events each year, Searles Raid in March , Fernandina Shrimp/Pirate Festival in January, Drake's Raid in June. We have several pirate groups in the area like Brothers of the Coast The Fernandina Pirate's Club and Tales of the Seven Seas East just down the road in Orlando......Too many things to list.....Take a look at the St. Augustine Welcome Web Site. and by the way we be betwix the Key West Pirates in Paradise and the Carolina and Virginia Pirate events.

Just some info for you to digest.

Fair Winds

KP (Joe O'Steen)

p.s.: Plenty of Yankee yachts for the Royalist ta moon....lol :)

Retirin'? As in from mundane work, or from captaincy?

That'd be from me 35 years as an Ironworker, too many injuries, time mebbee for a disability retirement....And She was already a ship with a 'yearly job' 'afore I brought Her west..Just considerin' alla me options, eh??......If I do the Bougainville 2005 reenactment on Lake Champlain, and the rest of the summer on the Great Lakes, it'd surely be interestin' to pirate RR way down coast!

Go north young man go north ... The west coast of British columbia has some o the finest cruisin grounds you'll ever see . then when the weather starts getting interestin in the late fall ye can still head south fer the winter an harrass er I mean visit yer friends in San Fran area . Washington state is also prime raiding er I mean cruisin grounds . I hear that the Tallships race will be startin in Victoria B.C. in 2005 . Who would want to miss that ?

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "