Happy Birthday, Black Hearted Pearl!!!

Happy Berth-day, lass!

Bottoms up!

B)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

happy berthday, there lass. May all your tankards be full, and your treasure chests be plentiful.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye, I be having a good birthday. I be out in Southern Cal visitin relatives who can watch the boybies while me mate and I go sailing. We be christening me early birthday present in Newport Harbor today. That be me trying to sail under the bridge at high tide. If'n ye heard squealing, that be me windex scraping along the underside of the bridge. I would have made it no problem just with the mast ceptin I put that windex up on the mast.

Thanks to ye all for the birthday wishes. A gal my age appreciates someone noticing I am getting older.

~as defiant as her boat.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday

To you, To you, To you....................Oley! B)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Lassy, I be older than you, but no more wiser or less defiant!

Another drink to ya, fer living all them years without killing anyone.. they know about.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

B) HUZZAH!

Happy B-day, BHP!!! belated as it may be! Hope that early Bday present was a fantastic one. :huh:

Now that ya have a ship.... may your treasure be never ending & overwhleming!

With many a barrel o' rum always in your stores. B)

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thanks to ye all. It was a grand birthday. I spent the day sailing. I saw the "black pearl" (that was her name, but she not be a tall ship, just a 30 ft fiberglass one). I was aboard the 40ft racing cat "mistral". I was trimming the sails and almost missed seeing it.

I was able to take out me small boat twice. I think I've found a name for it. "Scraping By" as twice we barely scraped under the Newport Harbor Bridge. If we hadn't had the windex on top, we would have made smoothly. Thus, the name "Scraping By". We also bent the trailer license plate trying to drive through a McDonald's towing her. Alas, another scrap.

All in all, this has been the best birthday ever.

Fair Winds, Calm Seas and Tall Bridges.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Happy Belated Birthday Black Hearted Pearl! Love the name by the way. Lots of June birthdays in here, mine was yesterday. I celebrated all weekend with me mates. I raise my tankard to you, a fellow Gemini. May ye have many more birthdays filled with sea,sail and sun. :huh:

fair winds and calm seas,

Capt. Scarlett "Mouse" Hawkins

Captain of the Lusty Lady

• 2 weeks later...