By way of an introduction....

Iron Bess

(She nods her head in defferance as she lightly taps a finger on the pommel of her sheathed rapier)

A fine Port! Let me introduce m'self. While new to these waters... I am no stranger to skullduggery. I am Iron Bess, newly charting m'way throught this wonderful site!

It's a fair wind that has brought me into your company.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Most gracious!

Thank you one and all. I'm looking forward to getting to know the keel in the haul of everyone here.

Again, I am happy to have found this port.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:o

Whats in m'mind Cap'n? (chuckle) Why.. what is always on a Pirates mind!? Payday!!

Oh. Sorry. Worked for Disney too long. :huh:

My Anchor is down and I'm looking forward to a long stay in port.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Welcome Aboard Iron Bess...Here is to hopin' that the iron speaks of of your will and not to a high blood count...I have no idea what that means...

Welcome aboard. As a relative new comer I can tell you that this is a great site...lots of fun...informative w/out bein' stuffy and even a little heated at times.

DuCouer