our newest shipmate

Ahoy all.... I wanted to tell all of me mates here, that our little Matthew has arrived. He was born on Wed. in the early morn. He is 7.32lbs and 20" long. He and mom are both doing very well and will most likely be home on Sun. Thanks too all of you who wished your best.

Paisly... If we didn't say it luv, then let me do so now. Your kindess and thoughtful gift was heart warming. It's nice to know that we were in your thoughts..

Stynky.... you ol' barnicle. Despite how much we hold you in high regards... we just couldn't bring ourselves to name our son... Stynky..... But we sure are proud to know ye my friend

Mad Woman Cheryl and Bill...... I just cannot say anything serous to you, because every time we talk there is way to much laughter. I think thats a good thing. I hope you do also.

To all the rest of me ship mates here.. I offer the first toast to me new son and me most darlin luv..... a man never knows happieness. until he sees it in the eyes of those who he holds dearest.......

I'm going to finish me bottle and cigar and watch Matthew finish his breast... ooops... uhhh errrr i mean dinner and go get what little sleep I can... Fair winds friends and smooth sailing........... The Capt.

Walls for the wind,

And a roof for the rain,

And drinks beside the fire -

Laughter to cheer you

And those you love near you,

And all that your heart may desire!

congrats you two!

...and go get what little sleep I can

SLEEP?!?!

HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA.....

iffin you guys need a break....let me know. i'll be happy to make a special trip : )

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Congrats to ya Flinty Ol' boy!!!! Have a tall one on me cuz I knows you will need it. I am happy to hear that all is well. You and yours have been in my thoughts a lot lately knowing that yer new addition wuz comin' soon. Me hopes ya have some pictures to post soon.

Laughter is a good thing. Life is too short to be sullen over and it is better to laugh along than to cry.

Give hugs and kisses to all, especially to Maggie who is now a big sister! Let's not ferget her.

Hope to hear from ya soon once things have settled.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

The correct word is "condition", not "train". B) Though I shouldn't be speakin', since I have no little'uns of my own. (and I hope it stays that way until I can adopt!) Good luck with everything, and congratulations. B)

*raises glass*

"Dum Spiro Spero"- "While I breathe, I hope"

CONGRATS, LAD!

I missed the post the first time......If ya need help cutting the gunports in the crib, just gimmee a call :)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

exclamationAnim.gifCONGRATULATIONSexclamationAnim.gif Flint, you ol' dawg. Mollyand I are so happy to hear that both the Lady O'Tierney and your wee little Stynky, I mean Matthew are doing well.

It sounds like its time for another road trip ta Baltimore and a party. pirateWink.gif

(berp)

Stynky , Katey, Maggie, and meself are planning another party along pirate weekend of the Md. Fair again this year. Our little one will be about 4 months then and he can handle his booze a little better .

Fair Katey is breast feeding the youngin and has been adding a lot of rum to her diet latley, so I'm just a we bit worried about him drinkin his old man under the table. But, as long as fair Katey is there, then that will be fine also...... Pour another for us all, hic..... urrrrrrp..... scuse me... or was that me youngin..... har har just pullin your leg... it was Katey..... I'll keep you all posted..... The Capt.

B)

• 4 weeks later...