Happy Beth-Day, Capt. Morgan!

Nigel

Arrrgh!

Capt. Morgan, a very happy berth-day t'one o' me favorite pirates (and fellow Taureans... Tauri? Taureootians? Blast it...Pirates) as well!

May yer tankards be full (ALL o' them), and yer wimmin's be warm and soft in all the right places (ALL o' them)!

T' celebrate, seems only fittin' I be sharin' me own special birthday stash o' Private Stock wi' ye. Bottoms up!

Go get 'em, mate! An' as a special present, I shant make ye walk the plank, ye upstart!

Cheers!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Arrr, and thanks, Nigel, you like-minded, bull-headed, scurvy bilge-rat, you!!

*breaks out a bottle of Blackbeard's Special Reserve rum, and passes it around*

Thanks ta all of ye lilly-livered salt hounds, as well! AAARRRRRR!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

HERES TO YE CAPTAIN MORGAN!!! Allow me to refill your tankard with your namesakes private stock. And one for meself says I. .

Together we shall sail the sea, best friends we'll always be. But, if we should ever disagree, the hell with you, and hurray for me.

WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?!? I gotta go there some day... :D

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

What IS it with libraries and sassy lasses around these parts?!? Mebbe I oughta re-new my library card! <_<

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

My friends are the best friends

Loyal, willing and able.

Now let’s get to drinking!

All glasses off the table!

'appy berfday mate!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

What IS it with libraries and sassy lasses around these parts?!? Mebbe I oughta re-new my library card! <_<

hey Ian, you know what they say about library books and pirate lasses?

you should check one out..

they make novel lovers...

they are good to have late night in bed...

you should read one from cover to cover.

Paisley,, you are soooooooo good! Mwah, GF.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye Cap'n I done wished ye a happy birthday somewhere around these parts (another posting) but I figured I would do so here to, in order to once again fill yer tankard and toast ye!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::huh::huh:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

AVAST! MORGAN! SHIPMATE! Happy Birthday to ya!

Aye, now... alas we can't celebrate your Bday in grand style with a huge party.. but ya know... we can make it a Mardi Gras like mix of your bday & your welcome home celebration next year when ya return from "the high seas". we have a deal? :ph34r:

Blackbeard's stock? Awww.. I prefer YOUR Private Stock.. has more spice to it!! :ph34r:

3 cheers for Cap'n Morgan!

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

Oooh, & PS Morgan... ::big kiss:: a Bday kiss for luck. :ph34r:

Now! :: shows up with a HUGE Tortuga Rum Cake! ::: what is a good round o' rum.. without the cake!? Hmm? :ph34r:

:::plops down a chest of treasure as Bday present:::

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Skål, good captain, and best birthday wishes to ye! I woulda stumbled in sooner, but I been hard at work at that writin project I told ye about. Red Bess will be sendin it out to ye by swiftest corsair, and ye should have it afore ye leave port for Arabee.

May ye have many more happy birthdays to come!

B)

B) Harpy birddeh,, I mean hppy birdday ,,, I mean ..... Ah what the hell ye knows what I mean drink up Mate I know I is.... B) :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "