A get together

Capt. Flint

Okay.. I'll repost this one too. I want to work on trying to find a date and time when as many of us as possible can get together and meet. Perhaps a place where we could set up an overnight camp. Do some open fire cooking, story telling, drinking etc..... Anyhow, what I need is for everyone interested to post where you live ( city and state) and the best months out of the year for you. Also, if you can travel at all, that would be good to know. I will try to find a place that is some sort of mid point for as many of us as possible. I know that we are pretty well scattered, but, I will do my best. This will take some time to work out, so do not expect this to be ready for a while. The more input I get, the easier it will be to make happen. Who knows... Mabye when we get the details all sorted out, we can ask The most fair, and lovely and deliciously piratical Jamaica Rose to post it in the NQG newsletter. ( brown nosing intentional )...I'll take care of the details gang.... The Capt.

:ph34r:

Aye Capt. Flint,

A grand plan... grand indeed...

I be out o' The Burgh of M'Lord William Pitt in Pennsylvania...

I am willing ta travel a bit to enjoy some fun, O'course the summer months are th' best, prolly th' most free fer me would be July, or mid June... This next year comin' I'll be pretty free anytime... Any other year, my present day job has me traveling in Jan., May/June, and Sept. so those are th' months I must work around...

Tis a pisser too, since May, June, and September are good reenacting months...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• 4 weeks later...

Smashing idea, Cap'n! (That be the only word what I could think of to use in stead of "groovy" or "great")

I be an hour from DC, but me fam'ly is movin' 'round to the burg where they did much lynchin' (mayhaps even some of our blokes swung there). After a bit, I ship off to the burg of dear Frederick for some book-learnin'. Lots o' 'istry there, too.

Summer is good for me, but whilst I be on break durin' school will be best, far as I can tell.

Allright lads and lasses....... The pirate weekend is on Sept. 20-21 . Here in Maryland at the ren fair. If any of you wish to get together for that weekend, please say so. The sooner the better, so I know whether to take off work or not. If not then, then I will work on another date. Katey and I are looking forward to seeing how many of you can make it. The more the merrier.......... The Capt.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to bring this post back to everyones attention. The date is closing fast, and I was looking to see who is interested in trying to attend.

Stynky.... I'm glad you are planning on coming. Sorry you have to do a turn around. It won't give us much leisure time. It's a long drive and a long day to go back home, so , ye might want to give it a little thought. But, ye know whats best for you and yours. The offer stands though.

Anyhow, as far as the rest of ye go... Let me and Katey hear from any who want to try to make it. We look forward to seeing you...... The Capt.

I agree, on the pacific coast, the Ojai Pirate Faire is a good gathering as just about all the pirate crews from hither, thither and yon attend.

And any unattached pirates are again invited to attach themselves to Tales of the Seven Seas if they'd like a crew to raid, pillage and plunder with 'till their black heart's content!!

skemail.gif

talesofthesevenseas@hotmail.com

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Ahoy..

To be sure, the Ojai pirate event will be some fun in the making. THe Bonny Lass Posion Quill has all kinds of pirate type plans fer us all..

Now's a good time to start planning on next years Blackbeard Festival in Hampton Virginia..

Fun event and lots to do in the area around Hampton....

Saber :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I be here in the Northeast. Connecticut to be exact. I need 4 weeks notice to put in for me days off. Any time be good.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."