One step closer to being a Pirate Captain.

I couldn't take being crew any longer. Besides, the only way I could get a chance to crew was to be promising something more than I was willing to give. So I got me my own boat. Well, me mate bought it for me birthday (not until June, but early is okay). Now it just be a wee small boat, a capri 14.2 mod I. I figure I will learn faster and harder than I would with a keel boat. Me boys want to name it Jaws or Jolly Rancher (younger version of Jolly Roger). I haven't decided yet, so any suggestions will be welcomed.

:lol::lol::lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Try some o' these:

Mighty Guppy

Juvenile Delinquent (and calling her JD for short wouldn't be half bad either)

Half Guinea

Arrrgh

And don't forget the host of bumper stickers you could stick on her transom:

'My other ship...SANK!'

'Just a model'

'Size doesn't matter'

Of the two suggested, I'll have to agree with Thadius Drake, go with Jolly Rancher. Though, Jolly Roger wouldn't be an innapropriate name, either.

Coastie :lol:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Nary, I already be sailin it on Tempe Town Lake. Barlette Lake north of me house and Prescott Lake in Nor-East Arizona be some other local lakes. We have lots of lakes in Arizona as we own the Colorado River water and damn it as we please to make man-made lakes. :)

I be bringin it with me in June to take out in Newport Harbor (or Long Beach, rainbow harbor) and hope to take it out on Mission Bay sometime this summer. It's quite trailerable.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Congrats, Pearl! I would love t' 'ave a boat, but then the arguement is I don't know how to keep one, and me uncle has a HUGE bastard, bu' it's equipped with super engines n' stuff. Fishin' boats, y'know.

I like Jolly Rancher... bu' I like the bumper sticker idea even more.

Rumba Rue, ye 'ave Star Wars quoted. *hug* Okay, sorry.

Captain Wolfy Wench

Oh Oh ....a boat!!!!

I want one. Is she chained up at all? Just checking.

Congrats!

By the way....."Jolly Rancher" with a small painting of a package of the candies that has a skull and cross bones would just be too cool! :)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

By the way....."Jolly Rancher" with a small painting of a package of the candies that has a skull and cross bones would just be too cool! :)

That would be way too cool. I'm also toying with the name "Defiant" as it seems to describe her captain and crew so well. I will try and post some pictures of her soon. I have been too busy sailing her to take some decent pictures yet. :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

• 3 weeks later...