Pirates Ball & Pig Roast

BLACK SKOT

Arrrrrrrr.......I be headin' fer Key West this day.

Droppin' ancher in Sarasota fer visit with me old friend, then settin' sail fer the Keys.

Lookin' forward to the Pirates Ball!!

See ye soon KW Pirate!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

...the ball be getting close!

I will be sailing with the 'Wolf' and Capt. Finbar as the Conch Republic Navy attacks the evil US coast guard! The Schooner Wharf bar will be jumping all week with Conch Republic Festivites.

Any Pyrates in florida, this be a great time for a little getaway! Next Friday and Saturday be the best days to be here, but the celebration lasts all week long! If anyone decides to come down, the battle is on friday and the pirate ball is on saturday. Let me know and we can meet up for a drink...make that a few drinks....

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

...the ball be getting close!

I will be sailing with the 'Wolf' and Capt. Finbar as the Conch Republic Navy attacks the evil US coast guard! The Schooner Wharf bar will be jumping all week with Conch Republic Festivites.

Any Pyrates in florida, this be a great time for a little getaway!  Next Friday and Saturday be the best days to be here, but the celebration lasts all week long! If anyone decides to come down, the battle is on friday and the pirate ball is on saturday. Let me know and we can meet up for a drink...make that a few drinks....

Key West Pirate

ARRGH! I be pinin' fer th' Keys! And warm beaches, great pyrate company, lots o' rum, and me loverly Pyrate wives, past and future....

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

ARRGH! I be pinin' fer th' Keys! And warm beaches, great pyrate company, lots o' rum, and me loverly Pyrate wives, past and future....

And the keys just aren't the same when you aren't here!

Skot, Cinda and I will raise a glass at the Schooner Wharf for all our mates who couldn't make it down.

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Congrats to Black Skot for winning 1st place Pirate and his wife Cinda for getting 2nd place wench.

Meself, I won 1st place in the Cutthroat division.

Lots of booty was won by all of us as well as bar tabs and several bottles of Rum.

What more can ye ask for?

Key West Pirate

:lol:

pil'-lag-ing

A road trip! That's what I more can ask for!

Arrgh....I be feelin it in me bones, I am pinin' fer the warm haven o' the Keys....

*sigh....*

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

and the ladies hereabouts be pinin' for your handsome face in the keys.

A road trip might do ye good, lad!

Bawdy B asked me to let you all know that she waiting for ye to come back down. It's a long time till ye be setting sail this way, tho. Till then we will keep yer spot at the Wharf and be raising a mug in yer honor.

:o

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

Congrats to Black Skot for winning 1st place Pirate and his wife Cinda for getting 2nd place wench.

Meself, I won 1st place in the Cutthroat division.

Lots of booty was won by all of us as well as bar tabs and several bottles of Rum.

Key West Pirate

:huh:

Thank ye KW!

And congrats to ye also!

And feelin' good I was!

winner2.jpg

We had some fun aye?!?!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

Ah, we be working on shaghaiing Sir Nigel by way of Orlando. We're keepin' an eagle eye out for opportunities for him to join his other mates, myself and Diosa, down this way as it's just a short hop (compared to the port of Seattle that is) to our favorite place, the Keys.

Perhaps we should all join forces to convince him that Florida should be his home waters. Then we can all share him...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Ney......The balls are steamed! :huh:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

*Black Skot sits upon a keg and crosses his legs*

Um.....Maybe not.

I hear that they can be tuff and chewey!

Besides, we can't a bunch of pirates running around shouting "Arrrr" in a Tiny Tim voice can we !? Just wouldn't be right.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast