Pirating In Orlando

hurricane

The Pyrates of the Coast are anchoring in the Orlando and we're ready to start going out on voyages there - as many of you know, The Pyrates have been active in the Pacific Northwest and recently added a new crew in the Orlando/Tampa area.

Captain Hurricane will be running the new Florida crewe and anyone who wants to do personal appearances, community service, festivals and other pillaging and plundering, let him know.

The web site is at http://www.piratesofthecoast.com and my email is hurricane@piratesofthecoast.com

Looking forward to meeting up with me mates on the other coast.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

AGRRRRRRRR

TIS TH' NEWS I 'AVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR!!!!!!

SIGN ME UP, MY NEW MATES!

....is my cutie-pie nigel coming???? lol *swoon*

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

:lol: Captain Hurricane?

Look out there's a Hurricane Comin'!!!!

Whassup wit dat?

B)

Orlando eh?

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

:lol: Captain Hurricane?

Look out there's a Hurricane Comin'!!!!

Whassup wit dat?

B)

Orlando eh?

LOL.

I'm wondering if I be the only one who got that! Good one!

Hurricane,

I heard a bit of a rumor that you might be making port around the orlando area. Good for you and I hope everything goes well! Count me in on anything that the scooter 'black harted wench' can make it to (that's pretty much anything in key west) or the mighty ship 'greyhound' can get to. Mate, it's a pain not having a car!

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Come on now Hurricane - tell the nice people the truth. The Pirates of the Coast they all know and love are NOT moving to Florida - don't tease that way - we are all still in Seattle alive and well. Only you have moved to Florida - a lonely pirate looking for a brand new crew.

==Spitfire

aka Keeper of "The Girls"

Rum . . .Rogues . . .and Song - Is there anything else?

Ah, Spitfire be part true and part incorrect. While I am at anchorage without much of me Northwest crewe, Sir Nigel has graciously volunteered to step up to the helm of the Seattle Pirates of the Coast crewe and will be running the ship up there in concert with me down here. He is looking for some new rogues and lasses to sign on with him to keep up with our commitments there and I will be doing the same down here. And many of our members, including the wonderful Water Rat, Lollypop and Texas Tallships, will continue their duties in the Orlando waters, planning to sail in on a moment's notice. And our adventures will continue to be recorded at piratesofthecoast.com...

Some of the Northwest crew has changed recently, including the departure of Spitfire for personal reasons. She joins other lost comrades who've been with us over the years, such as Long Gone John, Buckwheat, Animal and Black Bart. But the Pirates of the Coast has been ol' Hurricane's port of call in its many incarnations for the last 20 years. And I am anxious to sail with the many fine rogues and lasses that sail the southern waters as the Blackheart drops anchor in Florida.

You'll find our pirate's band and band of pirates out and about soon. We've already scheduled some events for the coming months with many more to come. So stay tuned to the web site to see where will be and feel free to sign on to sail with us.

So, if you live in the Northwest, contact Sir Nigel, and if you be east of the Mississippi or in Florida proper, float me a note...

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

AGRRRRRRRR

Paisley,

Sir Nigel has been pressed into service as Captain of the Northwest contingent but he will be coming down here regularly to play with the Florida gang. He has some schooling to finish up North but we hope to convince him to join us down here permanently once that's through. So drop him a note and tell him how much we all want him.

And he will be in Key West again this year, definitely. We're planning a road trip from Orlando down that way for the PiP festival...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

AGRRRRRRRR

Ahhh, Paisley luv - ye be a rare flower indeed what makes this Pyrate blush.

:blink:

Grazie, mi bella fiore.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Ahoy Captain Nigel... Seems your fans down here are calling you... nice to be wanted, eh? These waters are truly brimming with opportunities for a rogue such as you. We have a bunk available any time...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

dont get me wrong, my new mate hurricane, i adore you too...

but nigel has that "...long beautiful hair...shinin, gleeming, steaming, flaxen, waxin..."

(only you hippies should get that)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Thank ye kindly, Paisley. No offense taken. Me mate Nigel has that way about him and his golden mane is hard to compete with...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

dont get me wrong, my new mate hurricane, i adore you too...

but nigel has that "...long beautiful hair...shinin, gleeming, steaming, flaxen, waxin..."

(only you hippies should get that)

"....Oh sayyy can you seee,

my eyes, if you can then my hair's too short!"

;)

Ah, Paisley lass, yer stealin' me heart.

<_<

Ah...what wuz I gonna do wit' th' dam thing anyways?

;)

But ye canaa have me hair!

Not yet, at least.... ;)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Alas, the only time I would be in the Orlando area would be for a visit to Disney World, but wouldn't mind seeing you all perform if my visit(at a date currently undecided) happens to take place at the same time you're performing.

Morick Towain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas