Pirate Cruise in Tampa

BLACK SKOT

been there...done that...

my father-in-law wanted to take my son a couple of years ago. he was 8 then. he had a complete blast! one of the pirates convinced the kids that blackbeard was on the beach, so they dragged out this little (but very loud) cannon and started firing.

they also told stories bout buried treasure, and painted pirate faces on the kids. had a kid dance on deck.

as for the adults...it's kinda silly, but it was nice just being out on the water. cute to watch the kids.....

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

NO......It will not sail.

The PIRATE'S RANSOM was custom designed and built to U.S. Coast Guard requirements for the owners in 1993.

The vessel is certified to carry 125 passengers. Its overall length is 70'5", beam 20'3", and draft of 5'5".

The power is that of twin 671 Detroit Diesels 180 hp each with two Northern Lights 60 kw generators.

The ship is equipped with all of the latest life saving equipment, including life jackets, life rafts, and ship-to-shore radio. Clean men's and women's restrooms are on board. It is also equipped with a professional sound system with a large variety of C.D. and cassette music for your listening pleasure.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"