Welcome to the Pyracy Pub!

Guest Angus McVox

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Angus MacVox

happy to be of service bart! I hope this forum will be both useful & fun. You may have noticed rankings (when people start they are a deck swabber) - they are to encourage more posting:

Rank - Minimum Posts

Deck Swabber - 0

Mate - 10

Plunderer - 30

Pyrate Captain - 100

Notorious Pyrate - 200

Dread Pyrate - 300

Now this is something different -- we get ranked by the number of our replies? We should get ranked by the QUALITY of our replies! Huzzah!

--Jamaica Rose

"It's not the length of the quill, but the penmanship that counts!"

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

Arr, tis a tip top forum you got here!

that scaliwag BilgMonkey told me about it. And shiver me timber there be a glorious booty of virtual riches here me thinks... only time will tell.

But be warned! In my days sailing the trecherous seas that are the internet, I've captained forums me self. And indeed there are many a land lubber who will post crap to pad their posts.

The only real solution is when you find one of these grog hating dabloon pinching arses, is to make em walk the plank!

But be warned! In my days sailing the trecherous seas that are the internet, I've captained forums me self. And indeed there are many a land lubber who will post crap to pad their posts.

The only real solution is when you find one of these grog hating dabloon pinching arses, is to make em walk the plank!

Aye, I did notyce that Bilgemonkey makes a lot of posts, yet says nothin' wurth readin'. Ifin I catch up with the scurvy squid-suckin' scallywag, he might just wish all we did wuz make 'im walk the plank!

If I'm gonna take the time to check out the posts made here, sure wish they were actually worth takin' the time to do so.

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

Greetins an salutations to all ye capns, tars, an gunners alike . It be a welcome change from the lubbers an sea lawyers that it has been me misfortune to meet in the past .

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "