Lost my cabin boy

Luigi,

I am finally glad that someone has volunteered to give me my fondest dream. I always told me family that me fantasy was to tie a man down and beat him until he cried like a little girl. No sex involved. Just violence.

:huh:

I am, after all, 5'10" and pretty stout. Trust me, you WOULD cry.

Heh, heh, heh.

:huh:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Oh, P.S.: I like my liquor straight, stout and cheap. I own two bullwhips and I'm a pretty good aim with a black powder gun.

I just chalk it up to my southern upbringing and a famous quote, "I'm a country girl, and I can kick your butt."

:huh: GRRR.

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Capt. W. E. Roberts..... Thank you for sharing more information than we wanted to know. I'm glad you like your liquor ....straight , stout and cheap..... I just like to hold mine by the ears. But, hey ...everyone is different. I'm sure Luigi cannot wait for you to come to the festival.... Have fun.. or pain or ..uhhhh???? well, whatever you call it..... The Capt.

Cap'n Luigi,

Perhaps you are correct in your assumptions. I think I should stick to holding my liquor by the ears...oh! Did I really say that? Capt. Flint, you have a bad influence on me!

Anyway, Cap'n Luigi, good luck in your search. If I see any wandering cabin boys at the festival, I'll send 'em your way. Personally, I like 'em old, crusty and from New England, like my old Sea Bob. (Hey, we entertain each other. He thinks my southern accent is cute, and I think his northern accent is kinda weird.)

With sincerest regrets about your loss,

:ph34r:

Capt. WE Roberts

*comforts the Captain Luigi, though jealously guards our ship mascott Seamus the Sheep* :ph34r:

*would offer to be a cabingrrl, but fears I'd be as useful as the blond lad who hung around the captain in Cutthroat Island*

~Tangent~ I still can't figure out that lad's role. Look like cute jail-bait? *then promptly blushes and tries to hide from the vicious tongue of Cookie*

Oh wait... iffn' you got your cabinboy swiped by another pirate couldn't you swipe a new cabinboy from another pirate. *suddenly envisions a game of 'musical chairs' that's been altered to musical cabinboys* *ponders* heh...

Charity's latest heard quote: Put that wig back on!

The following tasks will need be performed at the audition at Billy's...

The cross the bar walk on yer knees race.

Dance on a barrel contest.

See who can stuff the most grapes in thier mouth.

See who can do the best boot spit shine.

and finaly the beer fetching obstical course.

See you in Key West :P