Vendors Index Thread

Mission

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, added that last four sites suggested.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yer a diamond, mate!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

• 11 years later...

Boy, you leave for a decade and everything changes. All of the websites below appear to be gone. I have removed them from the list and put them here for reference. However, a few of the links are very suspicious, so I do not recommend clicking on them. I list them here because some of them may have moved to Facebook: 

General

Old Sutler John's - Clothing, Furniture, Accessories

Weeping Heart Trading Company - Clothing, Books, Accessories

Bradley - Company of the Fox - Mid-late 1700s Items

Flying Canoe Traders - Clothing, Hats, Gear & Accessories

The Painted Lady Crew - Clothing & Accessories

Clothing - Period (or Periodish)

Barkertown Sutlers

Center Stage

Footwear

Caboots

KM Garlick - UK Period Footwear Maker

Rawganique - Hemp Sandals

Raystown Forge

Sarah Juniper

SCA Boots

Hats

Hat Crafters

Leather Goods

Blackbeard's Landing - leather accessories

Excaliber Leather - hats and accessories

MInute Man Armoury - Graye Fox's wallets, snapsacks, cartridge pouches and leather bottles

MInute Man Armoury - Graye Fox's wallets, snapsacks, cartridge pouches and leather bottels

Jewelry

Pirates of the Coast - By our own Diosa

Exotic Offerings - Ethnic Jewerly/ Belly-Dancing

Pirate Jewelry.com

Miscellanea

The Dirk and Arrow - Custom Flags, Smuggler's Boxes, Signs, and Other Miscellaneous Sundries

Lamplight Feathers

Preservation Virginia Store

Dragon Marsh

Pyrate Trading Company - Hats, drums, flasks, mugs and other leatherwork

Brands on Sale - Gibbet Cage

Quro Art Shop - Pirate Artwork

Miscellanea - Barrels

Gibbs Brothers Cooperage

Swish Barrel - Barrels and Beermaking Items

Tents

Redhawk Trading

Tentsmiths

Weapons - Hand

Ivan Henry Trading Company - by our own Ivan Henry aka. Mooseworth

Aurora History Pirate Store

Replica Weaponry

Weapons - Cannon

Bircher Inc., Beaufort Naval Armorers

The Canadian Cannon Company

Cannon Mania, LLC

Cannon Mikes

Cannons Online

Clover Machine Limited

Dutch Island Cannon Works, LLC

Fire & Iron

Grey Star Cannon Technologies

Hern Iron Works

Kansas Cannon Works

Landfall

Neff Cannons

South Bend Replicas

Steen Cannons

Other Web Pages Indexes

No Quarter Given

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/blackhandtradingco

"The Black Hand Trading Company is a collaboration of several craftsmen who create unique pirate and nautical items. Many of the items are one-of-a-kind, so if you are fortunate enough to own one of these Black Hand creations you have something no one else in the world has. Blank

Hand products range from historically accurate reproductions to embellished items celebrating the legend and lore of piracy. Whether you are looking for something factual or fanciful, Black Hand Trading Company has something for you.

The Black Hand craftsmen specialize in making items that have the appearance of age. We cater to hardy individuals who want their gear to look broken-in, weathered and worn. Many Black Hand products look like they have a history and a story to tell. We hope our products will help you explain history or make your own."

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

If you list them with a link (a very brief description would also be nice), I'll add them to the first post like I did with the last two William posted.

Mission_banner5.JPG

4 hours ago, Mission said:

If you list them with a link (a very brief description would also be nice), I'll add them to the first post like I did with the last two William posted.

Example:

C. Fahey Capper & Knitter
"Maker of the finest quality 17th and 18th century knit caps"

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082664684648

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Added. Just to be clear, as long as there is a link to their site (FB, etsy, website, etc.), I will add them. But if you want to make it as easy as possible for me to add, here is an example. (And, for the record, I can't believe this one isn't already in there):

Weapons - Hand
Baltimore Knife and Sword Co. - Hand-forged knives and swords made by our own 1stMateMatt.

I always hotlink them, so if you do that for me I can just copy it, which is awesome. I only provide a list of what they carry to clarify this for people because I want to save them a trip if they don't carry what they want. However, I don't want to provide any bias... with the minor exception of noting if they are are linked to a forum member.

Again, you don't have to do all that, I just need a link and I can do the legwork. If you've worked with them, feel free to add your experience in your post, explain why you like them, whatever you feel like adding. I just don't want to put that in the list because I don't think it's my place to promote anyone. 🙂 

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy! Sutler John is still around, I'm doing custom work. Check out my New Stuff thread, there's some pics of what I do, prices are old, but I haven't gone insane. No website at the moment. But a message will get my attention. 

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net