New Moderator

madPete

I just want to introduce myself as a new moderator to the Armoury. 

As MadPete (Peter Chaaps), I've been on the pub and in the pirate world since 2009. You may know me from the Fort Taylor Pirate Invasion, Searles, Ojai, Dana Point, Utah Pirate Invasion, Long Beach, or Put In Bay.

Prior to my turning Pirate, I was heavily involved in American Civil War artillery groups, American War for Independence, and general black powder shooting.

There are some big shoes to fill here as moderator with the passing of Cascabel. I only hope I can do a satisfactory job...  Kudos to our dearly departed Cascabel for the great job he did here in the past.

Dont be afraid to reach out and say Hi! I 've missed you all.

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

10 hours ago, madPete said:

I just want to introduce myself as a new moderator to the Armoury. 

As MadPete (Peter Chaaps), I've been on the pub and in the pirate world since 2009. You may know me from the Fort Taylor Pirate Invasion, Searles, Ojai, Dana Point, Utah Pirate Invasion, Long Beach, or Put In Bay.

Prior to my turning Pirate, I was heavily involved in American Civil War artillery groups, American War for Independence, and general black powder shooting.

There are some big shoes to fill here as moderator with the passing of Cascabel. I only hope I can do a satisfactory job...  Kudos to our dearly departed Cascabel for the great job he did here in the past.

Dont be afraid to reach out and say Hi! I 've missed you all.

Aye, big shoes to fill.  I'm glad you're at the head of this!  

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Since getting kicked back into pirate stuff, it’s great seeing old names & lost friends.

Congrats on the position, but hate to learn about the loss.

If I recall stuff correctly, you should do an amazing job.

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg