Greetings

Flynt Locke Jacques

Greetings to all, I do apologize for the intrusions on ye ladies and gentlemen.  I am here to learn the ropes as a fresh fish and to be in the grand company of you fine folks.  Now, I suppose many of these newbies come and go with a quick hello and no good-bye.  No worries here.  I be like Jason.....I keep coming back!  Sadly, I was cast away from the Golden Coasts of California and sent adrift to a land of twisting winds and shaky grounds known as Oklahoma.  Yes, I must admit, I miss the soothing roar of the waves and the cool sea spray coating my beard, but at least I have some comfort now that I have found this wonderful place and you like-minded folks.  If you should ask me as an "Okie Pyrate" the answer is "no".  Man made lakes do no justice to the roar of the seas!  Drinks are on me!  

• 6 years later...
1 hour ago, Commodore Swab said:

...the best parts for GAoP guns in the world, only problem is getting them.

Ha, yes it does take a while to get them. I think I waited about a year and a half for my Snaphaunce lock pieces. Well worth the wait.

Ahoy, Jacques! Glad ye joined us here at the Pub. Aye, this certainly is a grand place to be. Ye certainly are in good company with many landlocked pirates. I be up north of ye in Iowa. Again, welcome aboard, glad to have ye, hope ye learn much, and no doubt ye shall find others near ye, too. 

Bo! Good to see ye! Likewise, Swab! ;) 

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!