Ahoy, this be an introduction

wascopirate

Ahoy, this is my introduction, My name is Evan, but you may call me wascopirate if you like.  I have been interested in pyrate living history for about the past 10 years or so, and I just recently joined the Kern County Pyrates and privateers group which I found through the pub.  I've been a lurker for a long while now, waiting for my registration to be approved which it finally was earlier this week.  I like to make a lot of my own things as I'm well aware many here are, and I look forward to being able to get advice and input from all of you here.  If there's anything you want to know abut me just ask as I still have a long way to go and any conversation is an importunity to learn.

Welcome aboard wascopirate!. I know the Kern County boys well. Were you by chance at the last Dana Pt Festival with them?

Alas the days of busy interaction on the Pub seem to be at an end, mostly due to facebook. This is an excellent site for reference however.

You can still ask questions and get answers, altho it may take a while to get answers.

I'm sure our paths will cross, if they haven't already...

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

Sorry if it took awhile to approve your registration. (Which I can not take credit for because I haven't logged into that section in weeks... and therein lies the problem.) 

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG