Pewter Buttons and Breast Cancer Pins

I wasn't sure if I could post in the old threads or not, but since the topics weren't mine I figured I would go on and make a new thread.

I have literal tons of pewter buttons that Renfairepirate had poured, along with some breast cancer pins. He ascended to Pirate Heaven in October of 2014, and I don't want to melt them down (especially the ones that are already antiqued). Pouring these buttons was an extensive hobby of his, one that he turned into a business on here and eBay to the satisfaction of hundreds of people over the years. I will be continuing his craft once I no longer have countless boxes of his buttons (and maybe I won't take a Save the Wubblies to the foot).

All Breast Cancer pin profits go to breast cancer research. I have some button styles in the hundreds, others less than fifty. I'm taking updated pictures, and you can find them on my Etsy store as I post them online. If anyone is interested, or has any questions, feel free to let me know.

You can definitely post to the old posts if you would like. Although I can see a good argument for creating this as a new post too. Those buttons do look neat.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

6 hours ago, Mission said:

You can definitely post to the old posts if you would like. Although I can see a good argument for creating this as a new post too. Those buttons do look neat.

They are definitely nice. I'm still taking inventory and snapping pictures, it's a long process. Every time I turn around I'm finding more of them, so it's constant note taking and the like. He had made a few thousand for PyrateCon 2010, but wasn't able to go as he was recovering from his bypass.