Pirates of Wallstreet and Corperations

lwhitehead

Hi you know I was reading a book on the corupt practices of BP and I got thinking how Wallstreet and the Corperations seem to behave like Pirates, There is a bit in the movie Hook were the Grown up Peter is back in England were his kids are telling the Old Lady Wendy what there Dad's Job is and she repiles (So Peter you became a Pirate),

If you want to know about Wallstreet's Free Market ways think Nassu under the Pirate rule,

LW

Wall street companies take ships at sea?

You can find examples of illegal behavior everywhere in society, although it is rarely the dominant behavior of a group or organization, despite what those trying to paint that which they oppose as being illegal*.

*The exception, of course, being organized crime. Well, that and real pirates, which are, in fact, a lower form of organized crime. But now we've come full circle.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I really like how with just a few props, your mind would fill in the details in "The Crimson Permanent Assurance"... fan blades became cutlass, filing cabinets became cannons... 

It's interesting how our minds work.... 

• 3 weeks later...

Well What I mean is that as pointing out the Wall Street Brokers behavior in last 10 years proves to me that there Pirates in sense,  And I was looking for new ways of making fun of them.

LW