Pirate Courtesy

LadyBarbossa

This is both pirate and general related as I have been dealing with this long enough especially after a recent post on my pirate group's facebook page. This has also happened on non-piratical forums and sites, too.

It is truly BAD etiquette and terribly narcissistic of anyone to post something on a site or a facebook page or forum that's more advertising and has nothing to do with liking or praising or inquiries of a group or crew. This is on the increase again and I think it needs to be addressed yet again.

If you want to advertise on a crew's page or forum, PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST!

I think in the Social Media behavior many have lost their manners and just haven't a mind for rules and regulations any more.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be considerate of a crew's page or forum. They want to hear from people about their crew and events, not from other groups advertising about about something.

Please... BE COURTEOUS towards other Pirate Crews. PLEASE!

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

LadyBarbossa,

Thank you for the reminder. And because of it I would like to extend my apologizes. Recently I posted in just about every pirate group on Facebook, that I belong to, advertising an event I work for. I didn't even think to ask the group admins first. And I'm one of the first people to complain about how so many people have forgotten manners.

My apologies again,

Cassandra.

The Pirates Cassandra & Phelan