Ahoy Thar!

calicojack007

Ahoy mates. I'm new round these parts and still gettin' me bearings. I'm interested in conversing with them that thinks pirates be a thunderin' cool topic! I love the history, films and whatever about pirates. Even got me own web site if ye cares to check it out. I writes funny poetry for the polliwogs and sprogs. Check it out if ye be interested. (www.broadsidebill.weebly.com). Looking forward to gettin' to know folks around here and sharing our piratical enthusiasm!

Visit my website, "Scallywags, Sprogs and Pollywogs"

http://broadsidebill.weebly.com

welcome_pirate_flag.jpg

Glad to have you among us. If you have a website, you'd better put it in your signature, like I do. It makes for a better advertising.

We are here all kind of pirates - the reenacting kind, the teaching kind, the writing kind, the crafting kind.

I am the writing kind; are you? What country are you from? I am sailing to you from the Black Sea, from Romania.

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Thanks, me hearties, for welcoming me aboard. Thanks for the advice, Elena. Me website now appears in me signature. Just gotta figure out how to get a picture link there! In response to your inquiry, I be a teacher pirate by trade but me real love is writing also. On me site you can see some of the poems I've written. I guess I'm also the crafting kind as I've built a couple prop cannons, 2 ship's wheels and 3 gibbets in me hold (in landlubber terms I mean me basement). Have also had some little sprogs create videos for me web site. All can be seen at the site.

Visit my website, "Scallywags, Sprogs and Pollywogs"

http://broadsidebill.weebly.com

Welcome Aboard the Pub,Calicojack.

From downstate 'n offshore, waving a hand.

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney