The Wardrobe of Jake Seasnake

Jake the SeaSnake

The Sword:

It was a gift from the man who taught me how to swordfight. After my ship issued sword broke in the middle of a battle, I managed to defeat the attacker who I broke it on by hitting him with the pommel of the sword. Cutlass Adams saw this and glared at me. (not sure what he didn't like about that) So seeing how he acquired a new one that was better balanced from a pair of pirates he had just met, (along with a strange goldish pendant that was suppose to protect him from cannon failure) gave me his old one. He had once defeated 6 opponents with one swing, and that was the sword he did it with!

The Headscarf:

Something I found in some plunder. When you look real close to it you will notice that it is printed with chickens! The reason this appealed to me is that my life was saved by chickens once, as I lived off their eggs for a week when I was ship wrecked after our crew was defeated by a Spanish frigate. I named the chickens Cherry and Mahogany and kept them as pets. Eventually Cherry was killed by some unknown varmint and Mahogany is deaf from cannon fire and does sign language with her claw. (And by the way that frigate got what was coming to them afterward)

Edited by Jake the SeaSnake