Me mates going to London

Last time me mate went to London, he brought me back a Tall Ship. Alas it be a nice prize, but I can get a crystal of the "Mayflower" in the states. :blink:

He has an extra day this time, so I be lookin to send him on a short adventure and bring me back some treasure. :lol: Any suggestions?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

A whole tallship? That must have been difficult to fit in his suitcase! :blink:

Tho seriously, I guess you could always send him along to the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, I'm sure that could have something good...

So long as he doesn't buy one of those oafish t-shirts that says "My XXX(insert relation) went to London, and all he bought me was this lousy t-shirt"... I really hate those. Makes me feel like running the person through!

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.

William Blake (Proverbs of Hell , (1790))

• 2 months later...

London is great? hmm... really have to go back there sometime and visit the nautical stuff. Anyone lend me £20 train fare?

Because the world does revolve around me, and the universe is geocentric....

Me mates been there and back since the first post. He did bring me back a tall ship again. This time a glass ship in a glass bottle called the "Mary Rose". It is again from the Mayflower glass company in London. Glass ships in glass bottles and a house filled with 3 rowdy boys. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

LOL, those things make beautyful collectables though.

I have a small model ship, but nothing too special.

It's supposed to be the Bounty, but whatever it is, it's nice :)

My golen Aztec coin will go nicely with it.

hero.jpg

Whats the point of going to LONDON and bringing ye back the Mary Rose??? Yeesh. Should go to Portsmouth for that one.....

Because the world does revolve around me, and the universe is geocentric....