'Big Belly's Treasure - Aztec Artefact (another making of)

As a succesful pirate I would need to have a treasure.

First item of 'Big Belly's' Treasure is an Aztec Artefact. Made in an one day tinker project out of plywood, cardboard, toilet paper, lots of wood glue and gold color.

Over all it took me about 12 hours of work with some freewheel time in between for a little dry off. The toilet paper is fully soaked with water-diluted wood glue, so the whole thing will need several days to dry completely.

1.jpg

The inspiration

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by 'Beer Belly' Bellamy

Signature%20640px.jpg

I love it!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Creative... I can just envision the boulder rolling down the cavern towards 'Beer Belly' Bellamy after he lifted the idol. :o:D

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Thank you!

But this is only a small prelude. Wait until I start my Autum/Winter project (or maybe late Summer?) ;)

As I would need a befitting my rank (or shall we say a befitting to my cockiness) seating for future camps (and as justification to tell another big story of my pirate's jarn) I plan to build myself the golden throne from Polanski's "Pirates".

This will be so much fun, I hardly can wait :D

Bild%201.JPG

Bild%202.JPG

Bild%203.JPG

Bild%204.JPG

Bild%206.JPG

Did I ever told you that Walter Matthau's Captain Red is my pirate No. 1 - he did such a fine job portraying this character, he was so awesome!!!

Edited by 'Beer Belly' Bellamy

Signature%20640px.jpg