Ahoy, m' hearts! I am known as Lady B, and I'm the Master & Commander of the Resurrection

The Pirates & Buccaneers of the Resurrection is a group of historical fiction pirates and other unique characters based in Fiddler's Green - aka Eastern Iowa near the Mighty Mississippi - utilizing historical realism from 1700 to 1750 mixed with pirate lore, sea myths, Hollywood legend, and novel fiction.

An interactive group with adventurous activities that demonstrates the Pirate's life, a hands-on encampment, and all- inclusive scenarios between participants and spectators. This is only a hobby and do not make a profit doing this. We lean towards the historical aspect, but not cutting out the fictional likes of Long John Silver or Captain Jack Sparrow. A family friendly group in need of plenty of bodies (preferably living folk) to portray delightful characters as Pirates, King's Navy, East India Company, common folk, or unique figures from the sea.

There is a Facebook page and I invite you to Like us and interact with us there.

Thank ye kindly for yo'r time looking us over. Hope to see ye at an event.

~ Lady B

Edited by LadyBarbossa
outdated info getting updated

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 7 years later...

Update: please ignore the link since the website company dissolved about the time of the Pandemic. 

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!