Happy Birthday Elena !

Jas. Hook

No fancy graphics that you post but warm birthday greeting just the same.

'appy Birthday M'lady

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Belated thank you to all.

And I have something to say, as they said "I have no permission to answer to hidden topics" when I posted in the thread about the future of the Pyracy,com site.

I'll post it here, with the hopes that someone with permissions will repost it for me there.

I do come here about weekly and read the topics in Twill and a few others. I love also "El lobo del mar" story. I am not too active in saying my opinion because the others' opinions are more qualified, most often, than mine.

When I searched for something and I didn't know where and how to search, you have always helped me. People here were linked and thanked in my site's Monthly Chronicles (especially Mission and Foxe, but not only). Threads here are linked for historical reference. (I remember the one on money and costs, for example).

When I lacked ideas or I had an insufficiently refined idea, you helped me with your direct knowledge. I thank you very much. All these couldn't be achieved on FB and I agree with those who say that a FB group is totally different than a forum, and they should co-exist both.

I would like the site to keep existing, and to find here my friends every time I have a short time to read something or a question to ask.

Unfortunately, I have no technical knowledge at all. My site is free-hosted on jcink, and I wasn't the one to code, skin or do graphics. I am into writing, this is what I can do.

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-