The Lady is BACK!!!

LadyBarbossa

Ahoy to all!

Apologies that I disappeared. One my wander off but they ALWAYS return! ;)

My thoughts have been occasionally on the Pyracy Pub for a while but life has a wonderful way of diverting one from places that matter with people who are brilliant.

So, hopefully I shall be visiting the Pub more often. Nothin' beats this place.

The past few years have been hellish at attending events but with gas down a little lower, I hope I can get back to events, too. I have a LOT of plans & still trying to keep the Resurrection alive but definitely in need of good folks willing and able to partake in events.

I've begun learning the viola and am looking for sheet music (violin and/or viola) to play some tavern songs, period music, etc as demos at events.

Despite life still being crazy (who's life is NOT crazy, as it gets busier and crazier the older we get)... I shall do my best to be on here more often.

Those who do not know, I'm working in radio as an On Air Announcer, been branching out to volunteer in theater, and hoping someday soon to go into larger market Radio as On Air Talent as well as perform on more stages and other areas of Entertainment like TV and Film. Following that path that God is Gibbs Slapping me to do.

Glad to be back, mates!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thank ye. Land sakes, have I missed this Pub! Great to be back with the lot of ye. :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome back M'Lady B -

I've no doubt that you'll shortly be asked to join Captain Aubrey and Doctor Maturin in the great cabin for an evening music interlude. ;)

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney