FTPI Roll Call 2015

William Brand

Next year in Key West!

This list is provided as a roll call throughout the year to gauge the number of attendees who are coming down to Key West to celebrate all things pyracy. The attendees will be listed by hotel, motel, rv, or tent. Attendees may be individuals or a part of any group, crew, club and reenactment encampment. The list merely reflects names and general sleeping arrangements of attendees and the list will be updated towards the end of the year with a "confirmed" status for those attendees who have secured their transportation to and from the events. There are many hotels, rv parks, and camps (both modern and historical). We would like everyone to sound off as often as they can with updates on when, where and how they will be attending in 2015. If you do not know where you will be staying, you may still be posted to this tentative list. Please send me names, tents, hotels, encampment information, etc. Groups will be listed alphabetically by crew, club or ship name.

For information on hotels, rv parks, camps or other arrangements, please see the other threads in the subforum, or post your questions here.

To save on space in the forum, I will also be including the names of the Crew, group or individual representatives who will attend the various meetings and gatherings, or follow up on any paperwork, or just for the rest of us to see 'who to talk to'. These are the best individuals to contact for information on each crew and group in attendance.

LAST UPDATED December 25, 2014 (365 days to go) - Tentative List

Crew of the Mercury:

Captain Jim - Oar House

Animal

Iron Jon

Paula

Steve Mallett

Wretched Excess

Captn' Rosey O'Brian

Iron Nick

Ruthless Racheal

Mr Smee

Mr SteelEye

Francois Lafitte

Vittoria

D.B. Cooper

Mama B

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I'm in. And, come Hell or high water, the rest of the family will attend as well. The Oar House and a Concrete Tent may be used to accommodate this.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there, hopefully Paula is with me, and I'm sure Steve will be tagging along with us.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)